+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Am I alone

FORT Fanatic
    I found it MOST amazing that they were very critical of the guys' ability to interact and relate with the kids as a measure of them being father material.
    However, it seemed to me that Lisa was EXTREMELY uncomfortable around the kids. I wonder how she would have faired if she had been left alone with the kids. Perhaps they should have had some Lisa/kid time for the guys to watch to see if she was "mother" material

FORT Newbie
    It's frightening how many mean, bitter, malicious people are out there who don't care about anyone except themselves. They must be terribly miserable to deny someone else happiness. If you don't care about Lisa, why are you watching the show and why are you voting? Go rent a horror flick so that you can enjoy watching someone being tortured.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prolisa
    It's frightening how many mean, bitter, malicious people are out there who don't care about anyone except themselves. They must be terribly miserable to deny someone else happiness. If you don't care about Lisa, why are you watching the show and why are you voting? Go rent a horror flick so that you can enjoy watching someone being tortured.
    Are you a friend of Lisa's? Have you met her? I am just wondering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234