+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the million dollar dowry make a big difference?

FORT Regular
    Good question. I'm wondering how the money would be divided. Whoever wins better invest in a good lawyer.

Considering the only reason she's on this show is because she got rejected from Survivor, it's a pretty safe assumption she's after fame and fortune.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    Good question. I'm wondering how the money would be divided. Whoever wins better invest in a good lawyer.

Considering the only reason she's on this show is because she got rejected from Survivor, it's a pretty safe assumption she's after fame and fortune.
    Great point Shane! I'd forgotten about that, but that's how CBS knew about her, because of her Survivor audition.

I think the money is the only reason any of the guys are interested her. I'd like to believe Hank, Evan, Dominick and Renda are sincere, but in that case they would have to be oblivious to her blandness, which doesn't put them in a good light either. Hmm, do I want them to be insincere or stupid? :s

FORT Regular
    Renda might like her, but he's far from ready for marriage. I've been questioning Dominic more and more as well. Evan is iffy, but despite seemingly not being ready to settle down, he might have the maturity to make it work.

Do they have to live together during the year they are married?

Quote Originally Posted by jakersnake
    Yeah, we'll leave that to Erin from FLOM.

Besides Lisa has a little more blandness than Erin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12