+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's the right guy for Lisa?

Who's the right guy for Lisa?

So who do you think is the right guy for Lisa? Well, for one thing it's certainly NOT Robert or Ken. Those two should date each other. But back to Lisa; I think Joe or Hank would be a good choice for her. And after those two I think Evan could be right too.

Who's right for Lisa? Who is right after all the belittlement, personal attacks, and judgmental hypocrisy? Who should earn the right to stand next to Lisa to share the million when Hillary's PMS and the QuickanEasy are left to share each others company? Who is actually the one that would give Lisa so much of what she deserves? Sorry to say...that is Robert, she should at least earn the million she seeks for her prostitution.

FORT Regular
    I hope Hank is the winner....I think he and Lisa could have a successful marriage, and they seem to want the same things in a relationship and family.

Escaping my own reality!
    I hope Hank wins, he seems very genuine and down to earth. Evan started low on my list but is growing on me, I'm putting him as a strong #2. Renda she likes but he lacks stability, I don't see it happening with Joe, Dominic really is too young and not ready for kids, she doesn't like Ken and she loathes Robert.

FORT Fogey
    Joe seems like a great guy and perfect husband material but i get a sense from Lisa she likes him, but as a friend.

FORT Fan
    robert is the right guy for lisa. anyone foolish enough to have the american public control their love life deserves to be treated as a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    robert is the right guy for lisa. anyone foolish enough to have the american public control their love life deserves to be treated as a fool.
    Totally.

If you treat marriage like a game, you better be prepared to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    Well I don't know about that. I think Lisa is fed up to her neck with meeting total losers. She wants to get married before she turns into an old maid and why not do it this way. You can see she was very disturbed when Paul got the ax. She was hoping America would really get down to it and find the right guy and not make a joke of it. She looked confused. Her standards are so high it's extremely hard to find the right person in this day and age.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    Well I don't know about that. I think Lisa is fed up to her neck with meeting total losers. She wants to get married before she turns into an old maid and why not do it this way. You can see she was very disturbed when Paul got the ax. She was hoping America would really get down to it and find the right guy and not make a joke of it. She looked confused. Her standards are so high it's extremely hard to find the right person in this day and age.
    It's not robert she should be worried about, it's guys who she likes but couldn't see herself marrying she should be worried about(ie Joe). Robert will last a long time but once we get down to the final 3-4 guys Robert will get weeded out, a guy like Joe will go far and might actually win this thing.

She should have an idea by now of 1 or 2 guys she REALLY wants and sort of hint to Amercia this is the guy i want, instead she basically has great things to say about everyguy(besides Robert and Ken) and if she keeps doing that she could end up with guy #3 or #4 on her list.

And don't be mean about it or the public will turn on you, just for the 1 or 2 guys you really like when you talking about the dates say stuff like I had a GREAT time, he is WONDERFUL to be with, I really like this guy alot and stuff like that. The nice guys that you don't really want you can say we had a GOOD time and he is NICE. And for that 1 or 2 guys she really likes, she should say "I would love to see you move forward to the next round", not to 5 or 6 guys(she must have said that 4 times last night).
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 08-20-2003 at 03:09 PM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    Based upon her two "friends", total losers are right up her alley. and as to her being disturbed when paul got the axe, does she not understand the point of this show? she was the one who decided she would give the choice to the viewing public, If she doesn't like who they pick, or who the remove, she has no one to blame but herself. as for high standards, i have to wonder how high they really are since she is willing to settle for a man with so little self respect that he's willing to let himself be emascualted on live national television. obviously a sense of dignity and decorum isn't an important quality in a mate these days. so if america plays a joke on her, who is to blame, america, or the girl who played the game so she could get her fifteen minutes of fame?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast