Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

FORT Newbie

Huge votes for Robert

Robert wasn't even in the bottom 3 tonight - at last America is telling this show just what it thinks of dim-witted boring Lisa and her lousy witch-friends.
    Voting for Robert is a vote for sanity - enough of this phoney rubbish - let Robert win and she can marry his sillyarse if she wants the money - watching Robert make a complete idiot of himself is the only interesting thing on the program - l love it !!!
    SPREAD THE WORD - VOTE FOR ROBERT

FORT Newbie

Give Her Robert !!!

Show is such a sham! Funny to see there faces when the man she liked was voted out!! Priceless! Keep voting out the men she likes and leave her with ROBERT(Shwarznegger) LOL!!!

All the campaign workers in the world aren't going to help Robert. You may get votes (God, I hope not) but he's definitely not going to get her to fall for him. He's an oddball who's kinda creepy with his clinginess and that date tonight was definitely a new level of creepiness. Voting for him is just wrong. This isn't American Idol where even if your favorite can't sing, you still vote for him/her. This is marriage, and there's no compatability there. There are other guys who deserve to be there, but Ken and Robert don't. They're not Lisa material. Whether you think she's boring (I don't, but that's your opinion) or not, show a little respect by not blatantly going against her wishes.

Voting for Robert is just wrong. This is marriage, and there's no compatability there. There are other guys who deserve to be there, but Robert doesn't. They not Lisa material. I mean, show a little respect here by not blatantly going against her wishes.

Is there some pathetic army of you people who are trying to make a mockery of marriage? Within 10 minutes, I've read 3 different posts about why we should vote for Robert and it's a bunch of crap. I don't need to explain it again, but I'm just amazed.

FORT Newbie

Lisa+Robert = Justice

Robert is a Euro weasel. But Lisa is an all-American bore.

Let her suck eggs with Robert.

Bye!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by levi_d
    Is there some pathetic army of you people who are trying to make a mockery of marriage?
    I'm not necessarily supporting the "vote Robert" campaign but don't you think the show itself makes a mockery of marriage?

If the public did actually vote for those guys for whom Lisa has expressed an interest and it followed that timeline, why not the POSSIBILITY that a marriage could be successful. Anyway, Married by America was a true mockery of marriage...luckily no one did get married. And I'm sure that if the Robert thing succeeds, you can bet, Lisa will have a clause to bail out.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well, she did sign up to be on a television show. If she really wanted a husband, I don't suggest doing it on national TV.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I would not be surprised if things do get so far out of hand, that CBS (Cupid) just allows Robert's line to become continually busy. How would you know if they were messing with you... until the next week when Robert is standing on the block with his broken arrow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast