Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

Well, would you want some idiot as a husband? I think not.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

Quote Originally Posted by aifan4life
    Well, would you want some idiot as a husband? I think not.
    No, but I'm not idiot enough to be on this show with mean friends

Just maybe America DOES have Lisa's best interest at heart, by NOT allowing her to participate in this farce of a marriage to a man she doesn't even know, just in order to win a million dollars...

And if she's such a great catch, why can't she find a man the old fashioned way!

If America does vote to give her Robert, and she decides not to marry him and just forget about the whole thing, the sooner she can chalk up the whole experience as a big mistake, and go back to her private life and try to find a man the normal way...

And if she DOES decide to marry Robert in order to go after the money, then I think she deserves whatever hell she gets...

I don't think though that she deserves to win the money under any circumstances...
    Last edited by RealVoyeur; 08-24-2003 at 03:30 PM.

everytime i see Robert after they show a clip of his date with Lisa, i think about an episode of the Simpsons, when Bart and Lisa are watching a tape of Lisa telling Ralphie Wigham that she does not love him and Bart freezes the tape and says...*you can see his heart breaking NOW* and you see this painful look on his face...same face that Robert makes when Laura speaks to him

"After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were.
    After the second, you see things as they are not.
    Finally, you see things as they really are,
    which is the most horrible thing in the world."

Premium Member
    I've just been lurking this board up until now, but I can't resist commenting on Robert.

This is the funniest damn reality dating show ever, because of Robert. I hope he stays to the bloody end. I'll quit watching it the day he's voted out, because he's the only reason it's entertaining.

I think it's hilarious that anyone is actually lecturing us for being cruel to Lisa. Lisa is young, beautiful, and has a great job - the hell with her, let her flounder around in the bar scene like the rest of us had to. I suppose we're supposed to care about rich people and their problem getting good help, too? Yeah right.

Oh, and whoever said (tongue in cheek) how wrong it was for Robert to use the children as props (unlike the producers who were using the children as props) - LMAO! Brilliant.

to the FORT absinthe and surprise twist!

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    This is the funniest damn reality dating show ever, because of Robert. I hope he stays to the bloody end.
    for Robert.

CBS isn't a charity or a dating agency. They are willing to pay Lisa and her potential mate a million dollars for entertaining us. Anyone who finds Robert entertaining should vote for him. I know I will.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe
    everytime i see Robert after they show a clip of his date with Lisa, i think about an episode of the Simpsons, when Bart and Lisa are watching a tape of Lisa telling Ralphie Wigham that she does not love him and Bart freezes the tape and says...*you can see his heart breaking NOW* and you see this painful look on his face...same face that Robert makes when Laura speaks to him

[the sound of a jaw dropping] It's so true! But give Ralph a little credit, he has alot more to say than Robert has.

What the hell - Robert stay or Robert go whatever makes any of us happy I guess.

I just enjoy watching the show and have a lot of laughs at everyone's expense - I suppose - but that's what this is all about.

Robert should go because he is being humilated and Lisa is not interested in him - bottom line!!

Hug me!
    I don't watch Cupid because it is a stupid show. But after reading this thread, I feel like I must vote for Robert.

Closed Thread