Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

Although Robert was sweet, I'm still dumbfounded by the fact that America is putting him through!
    If America has Lisa's best interest, they'll kick him out next week, and I say the sooner the better. Why torture Lisa for her generosity by letting him in the group?
    As bad as this sounds, I have to agree with Laura on the decision he made by subjecting 8 year olds to his pathetic love life. Its disgusting, and I pity those poor kids. Not to mention, I also pity Lisa for having to kiss him, when clearly it was something she was forced and unwilling to do in the first place.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

I don't know who Lisa really is, but the boring part might be due to the fact that she is practically shopping for a husband, just like you would be shopping for a car. Constantly observing and making comparisons in her mind, all due to the nature of this show, she is probably overanalyzing it all. Now, will she end up with a Jaguar or a Trabant, that will be interesting to see.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aifan4life
    If America has Lisa's best interest, they'll kick him out next week, and I say the sooner the better. Why torture Lisa for her generosity by letting him in the group?
    Why should americans have her best interest? All the people on reality shows are a bunch of media whores who are there to entertain us and if people find her dates with Robert the most enertaining then they should vote for robert.

Like somebody mentioned before, if she doesn't like who we pick for her in the end she can just say no. And if she really clicked with a guy who gets voted out, guess what, she can start dating him in a normal sense after the show(although not getting 1 million dollars in the process).

The people who are voting to keep Robert on the show are just sadistic. SADISTIC. Poor Lisa.

Although this is just a big publicity stunt, America should still give her the kind of man she deserves, that is why America should have her best interest, I mean, if I voted (which I don't), I'd vote for someone who is caring enough and deserving of Lisa.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

Tough crowd. Yoonhee is right. Poor Lisa

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Well I can tell you for sure that I'm NOT Robert. He does provide me with much amusement though and therefore I'd like to see him win. GO ROBERT!
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

fourth, i'm voting for robert as much as i possibly can, any woman who let's her friends treat her suitors the way lisa let's her friends treat the men in cupid deserves the worst possible mate that can be found.
    Summed up perfectly. I am not going to reward them with a good guy for being bitches. The second that they apologize for their actions and MEAN it then I will stop voting for Robert, until then I will be voting for him as much as pssible (and I am sure that Simon Cowell is, too!)
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

You know, that Lisa gets NOTHING if she doesn't get married and stay married for a year. She is not the owner of a million dollars, that is the prize if she goes through with this; so she is going to marry whomever we pick anyways. She is not doing this to find a husband, she is doing this to win money.... and if she gets to get laid for a a year then so be it; but it will eventually come to a divorce and I am sure that they will blow the money on lawyers and frivilous items by then.

Keep voting Robert, that is what she desrves for allowing her bithcy hairdresser to be so incredibly mean. Until Lisa stands up to her and tells her to shut the hell up; and Laura follows up by apologizing to America rather than threatening to "hunt us all down and kill us" I will keep voting for Robert. That is what they deserve. Bad people deserve bad things. Teach them a lesson.

By the way, I can't wait for someone to say that Laura is really not that bad, it is just the "editing" :LOL:

But seriously, would ANY of these guys REALLY go out with Lisa in real life with those two sharks hounding over them? Maybe the real reason why Lisa is still single is because of the company she chooses to keep.

One last thing... it was so funny to watch the guys have to interact with children because Lisa wants to have kids RIGHT NOW. WHAT??? I would hate to think that she is ready for kids right now, she didn't have one thing to say to any of those kids. She was just as intimidated by them as Dominic and Ken was. I can just see how it played out... they take the guys to this studio where they drop off a collection of brats (carefully picked to make the guy look bad or good).... they give the complete brats to the bad guys and the good kids to the good guys. If you don't think that was what happened than you are delusional. Then they are told - "Do something with them"... they gyus are like "huh?" what do you mean.. well, ok... Lisa shows up, looks like a deer in the headlights and then her friends rip the guys apart. So stupid - vote Robert.
    Last edited by stebo; 08-24-2003 at 10:49 AM.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

FORT Newbie
    Why should America have Lisa's best interests in mind? Why do we care? What I care about is the show being entertaining. That is why I like having little Shwartznegger stick around. It is in my best interests.

Closed Thread