Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Fabulous point Kara! Is that what all you angry posters want?? CBS making all the money??

we simply want to be amused. cbs is going to make money on the show anyway, why should we not ensure that we get the best value out of them that we can?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Re the pro Robert repeat postings

There is some yo-ho that keeps re- registering apparently thinking that we don't get it when you post once "Vote Robert". They have been banned/warned/begged repeated times but keep showing up. It's gotta be him, as I can't see any other human being that determined to see MR Creepy go on.
    Just report the post if they start up again Thanks !!

^ I'm sorry, but...
    I'm a newbie to this forum...have only signed up once...but...

Mr. Creepy is why I watch this show, it wouldn't be entertainment without him. I do think Robert is the perfect choice for Lisa for reasons stated by many, besides myself, and I don't feel alone in thinking that this show is a farce to marriage and should be taken as such. And I only signed up to this forum to show support for the continuation of Robert through to the end...

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zentrait
    ^ I'm sorry, but...
    I'm a newbie to this forum...have only signed up once...but...

Mr. Creepy is why I watch this show, it wouldn't be entertainment without him. I do think Robert is the perfect choice for Lisa for reasons stated by many, besides myself, and I don't feel alone in thinking that this show is a farce to marriage and should be taken as such. And I only signed up to this forum to show support for the continuation of Robert through to the end...
    Don't limit yourself to Robert! Lisa is so boring it cracks me up, I think she's funny no matter which guy she's with. Whereas Robert may have mental problems that make it sad that he's being made fun of, Lisa has no excuse. I'm not opposed to making fun of Robert, but please let's have more making fun of Lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    I'm not opposed to making fun of Robert, but please let's have more making fun of Lisa!
    LOL I like your way of thinking davidbird!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I can see it, in all honesty.

There are a lot of people who I think are disappointed with this show so much that they don't want Lisa to find Mr. Right.

I have only seen one episode of this show, but I found the way the women were ripping into some of the guys to be most humiliating.
    Lisa isn't that great of a prize as far as I can see, she seems boring as hell and if the company she keeps is anything to go by probably isn't particularly nice either.

She is being presented as perfect, no one questions her suitability as a parent, even though she didn't show a whole lot of motherly instincts towards the children in last episode imo.

If she and her friends want America to pair her with a man she likes, then they should all try to come off as more likeable themselves, then people might be more inclined to help her out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    The whole premise of this show is so obnoxious it's embarrassing. And Lisa does not look 25 - more like 33 - lose the makeup girl. She does have the Cortney Cox look about her but in a bland way. As for her friends, they look like over-tanned monsters fit for Jerry Springer.
    Thing i don't get is Laura is 31 and the other girl is 36, IF lisa is 25 that is a pretty wide span for a group of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Thing i don't get is Laura is 31 and the other girl is 36, IF lisa is 25 that is a pretty wide span for a group of friends.
    If you could allow yourself to call your hairdresser and co-workers as "friends" (or 'best-friends' even, ugh!)

but back to the topic at hand,

I agree to vote FOR Robert to stay because let's get real here, what are the chances for a sucessful marriage after dating only in a short couple of months? Anybody learned from Joe Millionaire or 4Love or Bachelor?

Robert has endured crap from the two witches and to a certain extent from Lisa too almost right from the start.... so I say let Lisa have her hands full after marrying Rob and see how she likes it

If Lisa is paired up with someone she even remotely likes and they get married, there is no doubt in my mind they would stay together for a year to get the cash.

If the show didn't have a dowry element then I bet half the guys would have already bailed rather than out up with the stupid crap the three witches come out with.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread