Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Poor Rober is doing just fine.
    And note--everyone--Lisa isn't completely giving the decision of whom to marry to the public. She doesn't have to marry the person they pick for her.
    And that would thwart her chances at the million now wouldn't it...let's see what her real motive is...shall we? And what better way to see her true motivation by sticking her and Robert together...she doesn't have to marry him...if she is for real...

I'd love to see him win and I hope the public are voting for him to stick it to her and her bitch friends.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Kind of amusing, but seriously, if you want to get a point through to producers, do not vote at all.

Have to add explanation: every time someone votes (no matter whom one votes for), it just shows that the show has some popularity -> more commercial money flows in -> there will be Cupid 2. If you think this show is ridiculous, do not vote.
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 08-20-2003 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by voterobert
    The campaign is moving forward as it should.

Robert must win. Robert should win. It is a moral necessity.

They (networks and the women) have asked us to mete out justice regarding a husband for a girl and her friends who think we should care.

We've seen the various men jump through hoops to prove their worth. Lisa has yet to show us what kind of wife she would make. Talk husband all you want -- let's talk wife --

We have yet to see one.

They should get exactly what they deserve.

KEEP ROBERT IN FRONT!
    "It is a moral necessity"? Um, yeah, OK...:rolleyes

It's a friggin' reality dating show, for the love of God...

Quote Originally Posted by teddytail
    Robert wasn't even in the bottom 3 tonight - at last America is telling this show just what it thinks of dim-witted boring Lisa and her lousy witch-friends.
    Voting for Robert is a vote for sanity - enough of this phoney rubbish - let Robert win and she can marry his sillyarse if she wants the money - watching Robert make a complete idiot of himself is the only interesting thing on the program - l love it !!!
    SPREAD THE WORD - VOTE FOR ROBERT

Word to that, I did, and I will keep doing it, cry ho's cry

If I could vote, I'd vote for him for sure.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    (QUOTE)It's a friggin' reality dating show, for the love of God...[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY - so let's have some fun - if the gruesome threesome hadn't been so cruel to the poor dolts who queued up in the hot sun and rain just to get a chance to see Lisa, they wouldn't have evoked such a hostile response. They deserve what they get and what they are going to get is ROBERT Ha bloody ha - and l don't believe that the people who feel this way are all the rejects - just a bunch of Americans who are sick of being insulted by this kind of crap. GO ROBERT

I'm not voting because I honestly dont care who Lisa ends up with, I think if she didnt want to end up with Robert she should have illiminated him when she had the chance...whoever she put through is FREE GAME! Remember Lisa, if you dont want to end up with a creep, you dont go on a REALITY DATING SHOW!

FORT Newbie
    Should we care about Lisa's feelings? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think she already is feeling pretty good. She is apparantly enjoying kissing / making out with a dozen men at the same time and not get blamed for it. And please don't forget that 1 million dollars. If that is not an act of a whore, what is?

And trust me, a true nice girl will have better friends, at least have some respect and class. If Lisa's BEST FRIENDS can be that bitchy and rude and Lisa is fine with it, they all belong to the same league.

And please don't take this game show marriage too seriously. As a lot of posters mentioned, if she really wanted a husband, she sure will stay away from national TV.

So, Robert, please do us a favor and stay till the end. America will love to see you teach the girls some lessons.

FORT Fogey
    I hate watching Robert! I find it painfully embarrassing. Although I disliked this show at the beginning (ewwwwww...those girlfriends were just nasty), now that I have seen more of the interactions with the guys, it is growing on me. I don't want America to pick a dud for Lisa!

Closed Thread