Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

Escaping my own reality!
    Karma people, karma. Go ahead and vote for Robert, but remember, what goes around comes around. When you find yourself on a dark street with someone you thought was dreamy but finally turned creepy on you, don't call me

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC
    Karma people, karma. Go ahead and vote for Robert, but remember, what goes around comes around. When you find yourself on a dark street with someone you thought was dreamy but finally turned creepy on you, don't call me
    Karma? wouldn't the proper Karma be that if any of us ever went on a reality dating show that the public voted for they would push the worst contestant possible

Quote Originally Posted by zentrait
    I can agree with that...but if we are looking at the men now...what man deserves it more...who has taken more crap for being human...who needs it more then any other...poor Robert...
    Poor Rober is doing just fine. I read elsewhere on this board that he was a stand-in on Terminator 3 and was one of the audience members on the pick-your-own-audience episode of Last Comic Standing. His little crying thing and all that is such an incredible act. Regardless of what he says, he can't possibly really be interested in Lisa. Their dates must completely suck for him too.

And note--everyone--Lisa isn't completely giving the decision of whom to marry to the public. She doesn't have to marry the person they pick for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    Excellent points 4-me. There really is no incentive for the audience to vote for Lisa & co's wishes at all. Watching their devastation and anger is the best entertainment this show has to offer. And chastising the audience like errant children only serves to increase our utter lack of sympathy for Lisa.

I agree that the "talking to" wasn't a great thing, but don't you feel some obligation to help the situation go right?? What if next week Hank was voted off, but really Lisa and Hank are destined for each other? How bad would that be?

FORT Newbie
    I don't think Karma hangs around game shows waiting to latch
    on to people. Karma is smart enough to recognize real life.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC
    People voting for Robert is Karma... Against Lisa..

If you fly with the crows, you're going to get shot.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I agree that the "talking to" wasn't a great thing, but don't you feel some obligation to help the situation go right?? What if next week Hank was voted off, but really Lisa and Hank are destined for each other? How bad would that be?
    I really don't actually. I probably sound like a horrible person, but people who choose to whore themselves on television get no sympathy from me. If Lisa and hank are destined to be together, they will be together. Otherwise it was not destined to be.

Hook 'em Horns!
    Lisa and her rottweiler friends keep complaining that Robert is still on the show. Lisa had the chance to kick Robert off herself during the semi-final stage! Did she opt to do this? NO. Instead, she kicked off decent guys, like the rocket scientist guy that worked for the Air Force. Her fault so she needs to quit complaining.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    I really don't actually. I probably sound like a horrible person, but people who choose to whore themselves on television get no sympathy from me. If Lisa and hank are destined to be together, they will be together. Otherwise it was not destined to be.
    true, if she actually does have a connection with one of the guys, she can turn down whoever America chooses for her and start seeing/dating the guy she truly likes.

Wouldn't it be a great final show is she has to pick between the guy she likes alot or some guy she might be into a little and a million dollars.

FORT Newbie
    HA HAHA i love this vote Robert thing. GO FOR IT!!

IF there was a vote Ted Bundy option I would chose that one too, the sicker fiend she gets the better!!

PS how do u vote?

Closed Thread