Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

Voting for Robert is morally wrong.

And all these newbies for Robert? Smells like all the same person registering here at the FORT 4 times.

FORT Newbie

Network manipulation of Robert's votes

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I would not be surprised if things do get so far out of hand, that CBS (Cupid) just allows Robert's line to become continually busy. How would you know if they were messing with you... until the next week when Robert is standing on the block with his broken arrow.
    Let's face it CBS doesn't give a **** about Lisa - just ratings and if silly Robert has us all watching, laughing and voting they will love it - don't forget those stupid girls picked him out of thousands in the first place - no wonder she can't find a husband ! - as far as l'm concerned anyone who goes on network TV Reality dating programs deserves what they get.

FORT Newbie

Get Real !!

This ISN'T marriage - this is prostitution - if you come on our show and expose yourselves to the whim of the American public we'll give you money - if she really wanted to find a husband this is the LAST place she should look - but she's too dumb to know that and it seems you've bought into the hype - A vote for Robert tells the networks that although there are some entertaining reality shows this one is the pits and that we will not buy into such a load of bull. GO ROBERT - GRIN

You have got to be kidding me - levi_d...here is a lump of a women, flanked by Hillary's PMS and a QuickanEasy...hoping to find someone to "marry" so that she can get a million for the effort...in my opinion, she wants the million, she should earn it, and what better way to force her into reality by fitting her into a challenge like Robert. If anyone spouts about the sanctuary of marraige, please...do you really think that this has anything to do with marriage or is it more about the money and publicity. Hillary's PMS wants to mouth off about someone being on the show to further his carrier...should really take a harder look at the gift horse's mouth. Robert is actually genuine...human, as much as it pains me to say that.

FORT Newbie

Go Robert

Couldn't agree with you more - anyone dumb enough to let those two awful women pick her future husband on TV deserves to be made a spectacle of - she signed up for it - GO ROBERT !!!!

FORT Newbie

Morality

I can assure you that l am only one person logged in once with one name - how can you talk about morality - Lisa is dating about 10 guys at once !! we get to see her making out with all of them !! this show has nothing to do with marriage and everything to do with the dumbing down of the American audience - how long are we going to take it ??? VOTE FOR ROBERT and show CBS that we think the whole idea is immoral

Quote Originally Posted by teddytail
    I can assure you that l am only one person logged in once with one name - how can you talk about morality - Lisa is dating about 10 guys at once !! we get to see her making out with all of them !! this show has nothing to do with marriage and everything to do with the dumbing down of the American audience - how long are we going to take it ??? VOTE FOR ROBERT and show CBS that we think the whole idea is immoral
    That's not the message CBS is going to get from that.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    That's not the message CBS is going to get from that.
    Well that's a chance we have to take but it's the only voice we have to directly influence the show - let's just embarras the heck out of them - and can you imagine how pissed the witches will be - they were furious this week that Robert was still there

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    I'm not necessarily supporting the "vote Robert" campaign but don't you think the show itself makes a mockery of marriage?

I think that is the reason why people can not take this show seriously. And the million dollars involved.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by levi_d
    This isn't American Idol where even if your favorite can't sing, you still vote for him/her. This is marriage...
    I'll say it again... this is not a marriage. None of these dating/marriage shows has successfully coupled two people and created a marriage. There are, at this point, only 2 relationships that are still ongoing, and those people chose their own match. I'm sorry, but I find this whole show sad. Letting AMERICA pick your spouse by popular vote? Bashing the men you might want to marry publicly? Having your friends treat this person like he's worthless and without dignity? Lisa is not a great catch. And whoever marries her is not going to "win" anything.

She chose this. If she had been serious about marriage, would she really have allowed "us" to pick her spouse? Sorry, I wouldn't have risked it.

all that aside, I'm still watching.

Barb

Closed Thread