Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

FORT Newbie
    Robert is disgustingly creepy and why he's still on the show is beyond my understanding. Those of you voting for Robert are mean-spirited individuals. You know Lisa can't stand the sight of Robert but still vote for him for your entertainment. Shame on you!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shampoo
    Those of you voting for Robert are mean-spirited individuals. You know Lisa can't stand the sight of Robert but still vote for him for your entertainment. Shame on you!
    Uh... this is a TV show i.e. entertainment.

Do you think the girlfriends are ashamed of themselves for rejecting potential suitors with the maximum amount of humiliation possible? No? Why is that? Because they knew that would be more entertaining for us maybe?

How about when the producers set up the voting premise in the first place? Lisa's best interest, or........ more entertaining for us?

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Do you think the girlfriends are ashamed of themselves for rejecting potential suitors with the maximum amount of humiliation possible? [/I]
    For some of the things they've said, Kimberley and Laura SHOULD be ashamed and may in fact actually feel some shame. Nonetheless because they have said rude things doesn't justify the irresponsible voting of the public. It's like most of the posters on this thread have some weird revenge goal. Like you've all been shot down at one time or another and, having hated that, you resent mostly Laura but also Kimberly for how harsh they've been and because Lisa has them for friends, Lisa must be completely responsible for anything Laura says and SO voting for Robert is the best revenge on all the bad girls who've shot you down. Well. That's real logical.

Maybe local votes are for Robert

Sorry for my english, It is not my primary language.

If people are making it a local vote, it makes sense that Robert is never in the lowest 3. Evans and Him are from California, Hank Dominic and Joe are from Illinois. And Renda is from NY. The eastern guys are sharing the vote.

Robert is well known. Look at his web site and the accomplishments: http://www.robertamstler.com That is helping him (I think).

After browsing through this website I changed my mind regarding Robert. After all it will be more romantic to have a dinner with Lisa and talk about Schwartzee and the Hollywood movies than discussing the Share Market problems with Hank!!!

Yes, Robert is not good on the show, but I don't think it is easy to perform the falling in love scenario on TV. The last week was showing more difficulties for most of them: Hank with the other boys, Evan sharing Lisa, Robert panic with the critics... No it is not easy, and not real love. In fact we just have the boy's side, but what about Lisa... Nobody knows what would be good for her!

If the rules would be to vote for the one you want to leave... I think Robert would be gone. The Local vote would not make it.

Illinois is nowhere near NY, I doubt they're sharing a vote. They're 1,000 miles away.

Renda

I know that NY and Illinois are not so close, but admit that the 3 Illinois are sharing.

For Renda, I do not have a clue, but he is always in the bottom 3 and I am expecting him to leave tonight... Mainly because the Self-proclamed Poet is not realy the North American model... He would have more luck in a European version of Cupid.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo
    I know that NY and Illinois are not so close, but admit that the 3 Illinois are sharing.

For Renda, I do not have a clue, but he is always in the bottom 3 and I am expecting him to leave tonight... Mainly because the Self-proclamed Poet is not realy the North American model... He would have more luck in a European version of Cupid.
    Renda keeps getting low votes partly because Cupid gets pre-empted in NY by the Yankee games on CBS at the same time==that is totally why Paul (other NY guy) got booted as early as he did. Unfortunately for Renda, there was a game last Tuesday so NYers would have had difficulty finding out the voting number for Renda. The three Illinois guys were sharing some votes but obviously the MIdwest voting block is strong because they are all still there (Dom, Joe, Hank). Robert and Evan each have heir own constituency of voters, I think--Robert's are probably mostly Cali people--pranksters and people who know him through show biz,body building, etc., but I bet Evan has a national base.

Robert gets the votes for 3 simple reasons Look, Accent, and Pity.

Do you seriously think that many New Yorkers would vote for Renda?
    I have always found it uncomfortable to be approached by a strange pan handler on the streets. I never remotely considered calling in a vote anywhere for one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Renda keeps getting low votes partly because Cupid gets pre-empted in NY by the Yankee games on CBS at the same time==that is totally why Paul (other NY guy) got booted as early as he did. Unfortunately for Renda, there was a game last Tuesday so NYers would have had difficulty finding out the voting number for Renda. The three Illinois guys were sharing some votes but obviously the MIdwest voting block is strong because they are all still there (Dom, Joe, Hank). Robert and Evan each have heir own constituency of voters, I think--Robert's are probably mostly Cali people--pranksters and people who know him through show biz,body building, etc., but I bet Evan has a national base.

I think this whole voting set-up was well planned. The producers may have anticipated a lot of mean-spirited viewers would keep voting off true potential and keep the creep - thus, the vote on who you like rather than who you want to see booted off.

Wanna bet that when it gets down to the last two it'll be Robert and somebody else and then the voting procedure will switch to who you like (thus ensuring the elmination of Robert)? Sure there will be the spoil sports who will vote Robert to win, but that'll be outweighed by the votes that have been split amongst all the others so far (I hope!).

Closed Thread