Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

Quote Originally Posted by to-tix
    Also, the last I checked, the United States was predicated on the principle of one vote per person...

How many times did you vote for Robert last week?

Once.. I could not get through after the first call!!!

Vote for America by Voting for Robert

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderjeb
    Once.. I could not get through after the first call!!!

Vote for America by Voting for Robert
    And yet earlier today you encouraged people to "vote for Robert...vote often"

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...290#post395290

So which are you suggesting...only voting once each week or voting multiple times?

If the latter, then you may want to refrain from comparing the Cupid voting system to that of voting for your elected representatives.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoonhee
    The people who are voting to keep Robert on the show are just sadistic. SADISTIC. Poor Lisa.
    It maybe sadistic,But it's funny as hell to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    It maybe sadistic,But it's funny as hell to watch.

Thanks for supporting P.F.R. - People For Robert

Vote for America, Vote for Robert

Vote now, vote often...

Premium Member
    Voting for Robert is sadistic?

Recruiting vicious shrews to critique these guys - that's sadistic.

Throwing in a million-dollar dowry so that their motives may not be pure - that's sadistic.

Making the vote for the best guy instead of who should go - that's sadistic.

Having the bottom three stand there for a year before finding out who's kicked to the curb - that's sadistic.

Putting all the guys in one house and forcing them to watch the instant replay of everyone's date - that's sadistic.

Forcing someone to get married on the last show if she wants the money, and then further stipulating that she has to stay married for a year - that goes beyond sadistic.

But voting for anyone but Robert, who is the only highlight on this boring show.. that would be masochistic.

I agree st.

If I were able to vote from Canada I'd vote for Robert non-stop.
    "That's Numberwang!"

There is such a thing as phone security which CBS has more than enough funds to implement. CBS has given us the freedom to cast multiple votes. I am casting my multiple votes for Robert because he is the most entertaining person on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by to-tix
    We aren't denying your right to free speech, just commenting on what you are saying. Ironically, it appears that you feel that our free speech is somehow un-American...

Also, the last I checked, the United States was predicated on the principle of one vote per person...

How many times did you vote for Robert last week?

I agree with some of your sadistic posts...definitely isolating the bottom three and then cutting to a commercial for Match.com. AND making the guys live in the same house and witnessing the almost instant reliving of every other guys' one on one with Lisa, complete with various degrees of intimacy. At least with The Bachelor, FLOM, and even Joe Millionaire, the guinea pigs could only speculate what was happening on each others dates..there's no bs'ing about these dates.

FORT Fogey
    I hear all of you and understand your rights to vote.....goodness! I just feel sorry for ROBERT! He is being made a fool of....by Lisa's "friends" and all who think he is a good match for Lisa. It seemed so obvious that he wanted out lastweek. I felt badly that he was still there, being tortured by the "friends" and being tortured to endure another date with a woman who plainly does not like him. Yes, I can see why you all vote for Robert to spite Lisa, her friends and promote "reality" television (although I didn't realize the voting had become such a political statement...upholding the constitution, et al.)

I thought Americans would want to do what is right, and good.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    I hear all of you and understand your rights to vote.....goodness! I just feel sorry for ROBERT! He is being made a fool of....by Lisa's "friends" and all who think he is a good match for Lisa. It seemed so obvious that he wanted out lastweek. I felt badly that he was still there, being tortured by the "friends" and being tortured to endure another date with a woman who plainly does not like him. Yes, I can see why you all vote for Robert to spite Lisa, her friends and promote "reality" television (although I didn't realize the voting had become such a political statement...upholding the constitution, et al.)

I thought Americans would want to do what is right, and good.
    Well as I said on another thread, he's not so much tortured as he is ticked off, and all this publicity will be a bonus for him after the show is over - he couldn't have bought the kind of PR he's getting for free right now.

And I (and I believe many others) have already said repeatedly, we aren't trying to spite Lisa, we're trying to keep the one interesting element of the show on the show. Key word: show. This is a TV show. After the show is over, Lisa can continue to pursue happiness any way she sees fit unfettered by us. We did not take her on for life, we took her on for a few weeks.

Closed Thread