Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: America purposely voting for Robert?

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I don't watch Cupid because it is a stupid show. But after reading this thread, I feel like I must vote for Robert.
    do it!!
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

ROBERT's NUMBER

1-866-GO-FOR-04

VOTE NOW - VOTE OFTEN - TWO HOURS TO GO!
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar
    The last two shows I've been text messaging the votes. He seems the emotional/passionate type. Honestly I think this whole experience is probably good for him. Bring him down to earth, that looks in itself won't always get you the women and you really need to act like a gentlemen if you want the ladies. Go Robert!

FORT Fogey
    DON'T Vote for Robert! I feel sorry for the poor guy! Regardless of how you feel about Lisa and her two friends, voting for Robert is akin to torturing him. Yuck.

FORT Newbie
    I am continually amazed at the mirads or people who think shows like this are "immoral" or "make a mockery of marriage" yet still WATCH!!! If you want to make a statement change the channel! For the rest of us who enjoy a good train wreck, lets have some fun!!!

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    People who have been voting for Robert for entertainment value and to punish Laura for rude comments will have to think up a new excuse if the trend from this week's episode continues. His date wasn't dull enough or bizarre enough to be funny, and Laura must've been reading some message boards and caught on that she was encouraging the Robert vote through criticism. Notice how much harder all the girl tried!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    People who have been voting for Robert for entertainment value and to punish Laura for rude comments will have to think up a new excuse if the trend from this week's episode continues. His date wasn't dull enough or bizarre enough to be funny, and Laura must've been reading some message boards and caught on that she was encouraging the Robert vote through criticism. Notice how much harder all the girl tried!
    I noticed that too, and I suspected that was why the sudden niceness to Robert.

For all those who keep harping on how we're 'making a mockery of marriage' by voting for Robert, they said last night that there might be a wedding on the final episode. I think we could try day and night for weeks and still not dream up a bigger mockery of marriage than that.

Hug me!
    If that is true.. that's very good.. it goes to show that Lisa and her friend don't know jack and WE do when we keep Robert on the show. VOTE FOR ROBERT!

Quote Originally Posted by davidbird

The people who are voting for Robert aren't making a mockery of marriage, it's Lisa who is doing so by being willing to do this show in the first place! I hated the whole concept of this show when it started but I admit I have gotten hooked on it, I can't help it! I still don't want Lisa to marry one of these men and win the money though... I guess that's why *I'm* watching, is to root for her NOT to win

I agree the girls were surprisingly much nicer this week... I wopnered myself if they were reading these boards.... It wouldn't surprise me if they did, after all they wanted to know "What is America thinking"!

I thought they were being nicer to Robert so that Lisa won't look like such a ho when she marries him for the million if he wins.

Closed Thread