+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

8/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until after midnight Eastern. Posts in other threads which contain ANY reference to tonight's show will be deleted without notice, per our standard policy.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

FORT Newbie
    I think America is doing great on voting the good ones (when compared to other contestants) off and keeping the bad ones.

Let's get Lisa and Robert together, I'd love to see that.

FORT Fanatic
    So, who got voted out this week?

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    So, who got voted out this week?
    Evan, Renda, and Paul got the fewest votes and Paul got the least so he is out.

FORT Fanatic
    Wow - thanks Sarahgirl! I think it's hilarious that America is voting Robert through so far... part of me wants him to win just to spite Laura! haha

It is a shame that there are ones that Lisa actually liked who are being voted off. Made me switch to Shania Twain instead.

I honestly think if I were a guy, I would disqualify myself for the simple fact that I wouldn't be able to handle being around her friends!

ACK!!! I haven't watched this show since she narrowed it down herself and I won't watch again. It's painful for me to see such blatant disregard for people's feelings. This is awful.

I can't stand Laura, she's not even funny any longer, just rude and evil. She ought to follow her own words, "the show is about Lisa". And, since it is, and since Lisa hasn't done anything other than to try and find the right guy for her, why keep in guys that just don't work for her. Robert, Ken - out! After tonight - Joe Cash - out! And, unfortunately, as gorgeous as he is, Dominic just isn't ready.
    Sing & dance the night away!

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    they need to change the voting so that each week you call for the guy you want to LEAVE.

I think even if no one calls for Robert, the producers will keep him. It is always interesting to see just how awful his dates are.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by voyager265
    they need to change the voting so that each week you call for the guy you want to LEAVE.
    I don't like this system of voting. They used this on Big Brother 1 and all that happened was anybody who was interesting and perceived as a threat would get voted out every week.

If they used this method, Person A may be the best person for Lisa, but fans of Person B, C, D and E could see that and percieve him as a threat and therefore vote for him and knock him out. This process would continue until by the end we are left with the 3rd or 4th best guy for her.

As for Robert, i assume about 15-20% of the public finds him funny or votes for him just to piss off Laura. He will never win, but he will always have enough support, until guys lower then him drop out and there "fans" decide to support somebody they think is more "worthy" of lisa(like i said in the robert post, he will last till the top 3-4).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast