+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robert on Blind Date

Robert on Blind Date

I was watching a Blind Date Uncensored special on pay-per-view last week and who should appear but Rah-bert himself. He and his date were at a restaurant having dinner and discussing how many times a day he can have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by stingman
    I was watching a Blind Date Uncensored special on pay-per-view last week and who should appear but Rah-bert himself. He and his date were at a restaurant having dinner and discussing how many times a day he can have sex.

Alone or with others?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbikins
    Alone or with others?

FORT Newbie
    I saw it too!

It's really him! No doubt about it! He was with a really hot blonde babe if I remember. And talking about when was the best time to have sex. Robert answer like 10 different times during the day. He was a lot more talkative during that blind date than on Cupid! And we saw him going at it with the girl in the taxi. Very different from the crying Robert from last date

Hook 'em Horns!
    i remember seeing this episode! he was going on a date with a blonde girl that had huge boobs. they were getting pretty busy in the elevator back to her place ^_^

Oh my god is that dude a loser. He has NO clue what's going on with woman. He's like in his own world.

FORT Fan
    The episode is airing TODAY on Blind Date in syndication - check local listings

FORT Newbie
    Hi all i just saw that episode of Robert on blind date. I taped it i wish i could send it to Laura so she could have more proof that he is not right for Lisa. he was just as creepy on that date as he is on the dates with Lisa.

FORT Newbie
    That guy is HILARIOUS!!! Hes AWESOME!! I want him to take it all cuz of Lisa's b-tch friends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast