+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robert on Blind Date

FORT Newbie

Robert on PPV (ch 196 on Directv)

Robert is currently playing on PPV in "Blind Date Uncensored Deluxe Edition" on channel 196 on Directv. He looks even worst in there than in CUPID. If you look around the 25 to 28th minute of the program you can see him with a girl on a date.

doobie180469.

kls
    FORT Newbie

Robert on "Blind Date"

Robert was on "Blind Date" on the WB - 50. He was creepy. Rude. Crude. NOT a good date. Needs to go back to Austria. Wonder if the "Cupid" people have seen the episode. Aired Mid-Atlantic on Wed, 8.20.

Yeah, my wife saw it and showed me. It was what I would expect from the slime bag.. He got a lot more on blind date than he'll get with Lisa though.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I think the thing that scared me more than his attitude on the date was the Speedo.

I saw Robert on one episode of Blind Date recently. He and his date were all over each other. And one of the last captions/blurbs made a reference to Cupid.

FORT Regular
    Bump since Robert's threads keep getting closed and this one (apparently) is where all the anti=robert stuff should be posted--is that right, moderator?

This is where the "Robert being on Blind Date" discussion should go.

Discussion about Robert, pro and con, should go in Robert's thread.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    This is where the "Robert being on Blind Date" discussion should go.

Discussion about Robert, pro and con, should go in Robert's thread.
    The thread you locked was about Robert being on a totally different show called "Girls behaving badly" which is not the same as Blind Date. I guess that discussion should be absorbed into the general Robert thread? I'm bumping that one up too if that's where you want that discussion to go.

The show "girls behaving badly" that Robert was on is, from my understanding, a special collection of "Blind Date" episodes, of which Robert was a part. They're the same show. I believe the full title is "The best of Blind Date: Girls Behaving Badly".

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The show "girls behaving badly" that Robert was on is, from my understanding, a special collection of "Blind Date" episodes, of which Robert was a part. They're the same show. I believe the full title is "The best of Blind Date: Girls Behaving Badly".
    Actually there is a completely separate and unrelated-to-Blind-Date show called Girls Behaving Badly that airs on the Oxygen channel (see http://www.oxygen.com/girls/?slot=nav for more info), where a couple of comediennes play Candid Camera type of pranks on unsuspecting people with help from others--this is the show Robert played a stripper as part of a prank during a bridal shower.

There is a show called Blind Date Uncensored that shows more of Robert, and that one IS part of the Blind Date productions.

Sorry for this boring conversation, John--

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast