+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/12 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

8/12 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

If anyone is watching this show, this is the place to talk about tonight's episode until at least midnight ET.

As usual, any other posts regarding the show that appear in threads other than this one before midnight will be deleted without warning, explanation or notification.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

so far I like all 3 of the first dates that they went on.

Ken- FINALLY! he opened up and let Lisa into his world.

Evan- Was very goofy but Lisa loves it.

Dominic- went to a hotel room on the 3 date and it looked like there was a little hanky panky going on, but hey he still is my favorite!

Paul- picked out the perfect outfit for Lisa and looked good in the suit

Renda- took her to a heath place but it was different

Robert's date is hilarious! His he picked out for her outfit looks terrible! He is crying now but he really is trying hard

Hank my second fav. He is really sweet and the outfit looks really nice.

Joe's date was nice but the outfit was too big for Lisa. They went a boat ride and it was very sweet. They kissed under every bridge.
    Last edited by Sarahgirl; 08-12-2003 at 10:12 PM.

I still like Hank most and I thought his date went pretty well. I haven't figured out how Robert is still there.

Ok, I'm begininng to get into conspiracy theories here. The same mystical force pushing Ah-nold toward the Governor's office is keeping Rah-but in Cupid. Ken and Robert were my first picks to go, and I'd still eliminate both. Rob and Scot, unfortunately, were forgettable so their getting the boot makes sense in a way.

The whole concept of keeping the guys up all night then sending them out to shop for her date clothes was a bizarre one. Renda did a remarkably good job, but I hated all the other outfits. Dominic's my front runner, despite Hank's adorableness.

I'm glad Scott left this week. He was so rude to her on their last date.

I can't believe Robert is still around either. He should be the next to leave. That date was horrible, and the crying was ridiculous.

Looks like Hank, Dominic, and Paul are in the lead now. I have to agree with the friends though when they say Dominic is not ready for marriage and there's something fishy about Paul.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    I don't know if it was the lack of sleep, the editing, or the fact that the guys are getting more comfortable but I liked them all this week. Okay, Robert was/is a little odd, but I got a sense from him that he's just not good at this stuff but means well. The others, I thought, were charming and interested in Lisa. Maybe the idea of having them shop for her clothes made them really think about HER as a person rather than as an objective.

Oh, and about Robert. I know some people who are voting for him every week just to see Lisa get stuck with him. It's wrong, and I've told them that, but it would be kinda funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast