+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will jealousy become a factor?

FORT Regular

When will jealousy become a factor?

These guys sit there and watch the other guys dates with Lisa! The early dates, probably not quite so bad because they are just getting to know her, but as the weeks go on and there are more emotions and feelings involved, don't you think some of those guys will be getting kind of irked to see her smooching with the other guys? I mean, it's one thing to know it's probably going on, it's another to have to sit in front of a live audience and watch! I've noticed they never really pan the camera so that we can see the guys reactions. The guys all live together too, are there any problems arising from jealousy? I'd like to see more than the few little date details they give us each show.

I agree. It must be odd to watch her kissing the other guys. I wonder what Hank's thinking when he sees her kissing Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbikins
    I agree. It must be odd to watch her kissing the other guys. I wonder what Hank's thinking when he sees her kissing Paul.
    Or rolling on the bed with Dominic! I was surprised last night to hear Hank say that he's real aware that he's in a competition everytime he sees her on the screen with someone else. Pretty good attitude, I guess, rather than letting the jealousy get to him.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    I'm sure jealousy would be a turn-off for Lisa (and Laura!). So they are smart to control it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    I'm sure jealousy would be a turn-off for Lisa (and Laura!). So they are smart to control it.
    I agree with you PIMguy, but I just think that with each passing week...and with feelings developing and being entered into the mix...it is inevitable that the guys are going to have some reaction to seeing what is going on on that screen! I noticed last week that they kept the guys area darkened a lot more during the screening....perhaps to block views of reactions? I mean, competition or not, it can't be much fun to see someone (you're developing feelings for) in the arms of and kissing other guys. I think Lisa would be turned off by jealousy also....and Laura would probably tear them apart for it....but there has to be some!

I think they have to control it...yes...but what do they FEEL...hiden away?
    Like lets take Dominic and Hank for example
    They both got a little peice of Lisa
    How do they feel watching each other kiss her...knowing they have dene so recently.
    AND
    living together? that got to make for awkardness
    Wouldn't be me
    Anyways..thats my 2 cents~
    ~*~Siobhan~*~

FORT Newbie
    i wonder what the guys meant about the "jekyll and hyde" comment about Hank!
    I personally think he's great and they're jealous but you never know!!

FORT Regular
    If the clip they showed was any indicator of "jekyl & hyde", I think it's a case of Hank being the only adult in a house full of overgrown children. They probably don't do their share of the work there, and he's the only one stepping up. I think it was just a lot of jealousy on the part of the guys who made comments, because they hate that everyone seems to like Hank a lot (including Lisa).

You could be right.
    Hank does seem to be a favourite.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I <3 hank
    I'd totally totally agree with HappyDayz
    I like Dominic too
    Hes hot!
    ~*~Siobhan~*~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast