+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will jealousy become a factor?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ham lover
    i wonder what the guys meant about the "jekyll and hyde" comment about Hank!
    I personally think he's great and they're jealous but you never know!!
    I thought Hank looked a little snotty in the Kitchen scene and then a little drunk holding a glass in the next scene. Maybe the guys just want to warn Lisa that he's not always the same nice guy she sees three hours a week?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    I thought Hank looked a little snotty in the Kitchen scene and then a little drunk holding a glass in the next scene. Maybe the guys just want to warn Lisa that he's not always the same nice guy she sees three hours a week?
    See, I didn't think he seemed snotty at all....I thought it was more like he was tired of doing things himself. I could easily see some of those guys shirking household duties (they act like frat boys)...and Hank, being one of the older of all those kids, is probably used to being the one to make sure things get done. I think some of those guys are really jealous of the thing he has going with Lisa though, and the fact that the girls all like him (Dom even specifically mentioned Hank having a stronger bond with Lisa than anyone....and Dom showed his lack of emotional control last night). I think they need to move Laura and Kimberly into the house for a week or so and let them see what the guys are like on an every day basis. I just don't think the guys intent was to warn Lisa...I think it was to discredit their biggest competition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12