+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler? Don't read if you didn't see 8/5 show

Spoiler? Don't read if you didn't see 8/5 show

So what was up with tonight? I didn't even know Cupid was gonna be on tonight (so much for TV Guide!). I just got bored with Last Comic, so I surfed and saw that ROBERT's STILL ON THE SHOW!!! Not only that, KEN made it through. Who was voting?

*Thud*--What a hottie SweetTpie812's Avatar
    America's supposedly voting...but I think America is being quite stupid, because Robert, aka Arnold, is still on there and so is Ken. Ken's date sucked last night, it sucked tonight. He really sucks. And Robert...oh my god, if he's not gone next week, I'm never watching it again. I mean, never. It's a bunch of bull...the show is so stupid anyway. I mean, what is Simon Cowell thinking? It's so...weird. The whole set-up of the show now is just so wrong and stupid. I think that there has to be something wrong with Lisa. She seems pretty, smart, and she's successful. Why, then, is she on a dating show? Why?

so who got kicked off tonight?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Rob (who sang for $'s and didn't tip the server) got kicked off.

Joe: Did great. (I know there's someone on this board who claims to know him and thinks that he's a jerk, but he came across fine in his date--if a bit of a con artist)

Evan: Eh. I don't care for him but he did fine.

Renda: He's cute. He's personable. He needs a job.

Robert: What can I say? I think he's got legions of fans to vote for him because they want to see what awful date he'll do next.

Hank: Sweetie. I hope he's really this nice in real life. (I always have a sneaking suspicion that anyone who *wants* to be on TV has many marks against him)

Scott: Bad date. Gotta go.

Ken: Badder date. Gotta go more.

Paul: See Renda.

Dominic: Adorable. Too young.

golddiggers

Paul doesn't have a job either???? Why didn't this seem important earlier on? Who wants to marry a bum?

Quote Originally Posted by SillyMamma
    Rob (who sang for $'s and didn't tip the server) got kicked off.

Joe: Did great. (I know there's someone on this board who claims to know him and thinks that he's a jerk, but he came across fine in his date--if a bit of a con artist)

Evan: Eh. I don't care for him but he did fine.

Renda: He's cute. He's personable. He needs a job.

Robert: What can I say? I think he's got legions of fans to vote for him because they want to see what awful date he'll do next.

Hank: Sweetie. I hope he's really this nice in real life. (I always have a sneaking suspicion that anyone who *wants* to be on TV has many marks against him)

Scott: Bad date. Gotta go.

Ken: Badder date. Gotta go more.

Paul: See Renda.

Dominic: Adorable. Too young.

I'm surprised not to see a longer thread about last night's show than this.

At first, I thought Hank was really the only guy for Lisa. Now, I think that Hank is really the only guy for me, but that Hank has a few friends who may be okay for Lisa.

I think that Lisa has real, real chemistry with: Dominic (who wouldn't?) and Paul.

I think that Lisa could have chemistry with: Hank and Evan.

I think that Lisa likes but does not have chemistry with: Joe, Renda and Scott

I think that Lisa doesn't like: Robert and Ken.

I thought, until last night, that no one who's only 22 could be a real candidate, but Lisa and Dominic seem really good together. I also think that Paul is, if fact, a player, but she really likes him. I didn't vote last night--saw the show on tape after Last Comic Standing--but I would have voted for Hank, still, because he's the best "husband" from the people she seems to really like.

FORT Fanatic
    I think that Hank is the guy who'd make the best husband material. Actually, I think he's too good of a catch for Lisa. Something about her... I don't like.

Dominic...well...we all know what parts that boy warms up

Ken - Agreed, he's not the best match for Lisa, but....personally I LIKE this fella...a LOT! Ok... hit me if you must.
    So he has a serious side.... he's a financial and computer whiz. However, he has been EXTREMELY polite, worried about her being cold, made sure she saw the view even though it meant turning her back to him. And I think he's cute as a button.

Robert the body-builder: The only reason I want to see him continue is because just when I think he can't do anything worse...he amazingly surprises me and does something absolutely horrid.

The real question is: What happens if America votes off the guy that Lisa really falls for???

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Only explanation I can see is that America wants Lisa to fail on purpose, so they keep the really stupid guys.

Given that logic, Hank and Dominic will be gone next.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I adore Hank and did actually vote for him last night.

I wonder how some of these guys feel watching her dates with the other guys. Here she is telling one guy that asked her for a kiss that she has morals and then her and the bartender are all over each other. And my sweet Hank is probably just too good of a guy for her.

I think I finally realize why she looks familiar. I saw a commercial for a birth control patch and I am pretty sure she is the girl in the commercial.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by voyager265
    I think I finally realize why she looks familiar. I saw a commercial for a birth control patch and I am pretty sure she is the girl in the commercial.
    I know the commercial. It isn't her. She just looks like that model/actress.

And regarding the voting and all that--it is illogical to have the public vote for a private relationship. Public voting for american Idol or Last comic standing makes much more sense b/c its the public who will buy CDs or attend comedy clubs. Frankly, it seems really, really unlikely that the "winner" will be someone that Lisa stays married to for more than one year. And maybe she'll just refuse the money and date the one from the show that she really falls for. I mean, we can't really know what she wants/who she's completely smitten with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast