+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List your Favorites HERE!

Hank - No. 1 for sure. I like Ken and the last date went well, he is cute and his personality is coming through as he gets more comfortable. Paul is very sexy and seems sincere to me. Evan is very cute - but I agree that he seems too sure of himself. Dominic - too young (altho he does seem more mature than Renda). Joe - yuck (I am sorry, he is just not at all attractive and I guess I am shallow). Robert (baby Arnold) is too strange and seems very socially inept. Last three on my list - Robert, Joe, and Renda.

Hank is and Lisa also seems

This show is getting better each week.

I do not like Joe at all and do not think they are a match.

Dominic, Paul, Renda & Evan are my oher picks.

FORT Newbie

Hank!

I think Hank is the best one out of ALL of them. I think that the only competition he has is Joe, because Joe seems to be honestly looking for a wife. Don't forgetguys, it's not all about looks, but about MARRIAGE, and those two are the only 2 who seem to be ready for it. Hank has more of a connection with Lisa. Dominic is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but I honestly don't think he's ready for marriage. What Lisa has with him and Evan is just physical. I hate Robert, Ken, Paul, and Evan. Renda..... he's cool, but not for Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by latincandy78
    I think Hank is the best one out of ALL of them. I think that the only competition he has is Joe, because Joe seems to be honestly looking for a wife. Don't forgetguys, it's not all about looks, but about MARRIAGE, and those two are the only 2 who seem to be ready for it. Hank has more of a connection with Lisa. Dominic is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but I honestly don't think he's ready for marriage. What Lisa has with him and Evan is just physical. I hate Robert, Ken, Paul, and Evan. Renda..... he's cool, but not for Lisa.
    HI Candy,

Yes it is not all about looks but Lisa does not seem to have as much chemistry with Joe as she does with a few of the others also I just do not like Joe (he makes me cringe- sorry!) I say Hank would be the best choice out of the whole lot. If I was a lot younger I would love to have some quality..........time with Dominic - he is hot.

Can't wait to see who the others get a date with at the end of the show.

I like Hank and Dom, and the blonde guy who "hit" on the girls...as well as the balding guy...and after Tuesday's show, Ken actually GREW on me!

I just hope that the public quits playing this cruel joke and Robert goes next week. And, I'm still in shock that Rob DID go -- I thought he'd be in the top ten!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

1. Dominic
    2. Hank
    3. Joe
    I get such a kick out of robert
    Laura was *so* mean t ohim last week
    "want a tissue, why don't you cry"
    I think america keeps him around for a laugh
    ~*~Siobhan~*~

My favs are:

1.Hank, I definately think he should win
    2.Joe
    3.Dominic

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    A girl whose friend dated Joe is on this webboard. After reading her story about him, we'd be doing Lisa a favor to NOT vote for Joe.
    Where's the story? I haven't read it, so I'm only judging him based on what I've seen on the show. My opinion is subject to change though.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

Nevermind! I just read the story, now I don't know about Joe. It's hard to believe he'd do something like that. He seems so genuine on the show... I voted for him, but I'm not sure if I will anymore, I don't think someone who would do that is very trustworthy.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123