+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: List your Favorites HERE!

I agree with Barbikins,
    Scott was in my top three last week, but he's as bad as Robert in my opinion now.

Hank is still my favorite (and apparently most people's favorite)

And I personally think Dominick is hot, but if we care anything about Lisa, we wouldn't make her marry a bar tender... (or a street hustler, or a theater guy, or an Austrian model, etc.)

I would like Joe more if he was better looking (I feel bad saying this, but I just don't see how Lisa, or myself could be physically attracted to him...)

[QUOTE=fernie4]
    Scott was in my top three last week, but he's as bad as Robert in my opinion now.
    QUOTE]

Do you think maybe Scott acted that way so he would get kicked off the show? Maybe he decided he doesn't want to marry her after all.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Barbikins]
    Quote Originally Posted by fernie4
    QUOTE]

Do you think maybe Scott acted that way so he would get kicked off the show? Maybe he decided he doesn't want to marry her after all.
    Last week, Laura said that his humour might get Lisa to bed, but that Scott didn't have what it takes to keep her their - basically that he's friend material.

It looks like he was trying (...wayyy to hard...) to try to be sexy and seductive. It was painful to watch, and reminded me of when being 15 years old and not having a clue how to kiss a girl. Ouch.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with Ham Lover: Hank, Hank and Hank. I've been impressed with him from his first appearance, and he only gets more appealing each week. Sexy, sweet and smart.

I also like Domenic, but I think his young age IS a factor against him (despite what Lisa said to Kimberly this week).

And poor Scott: With his goofy demeanor and obsession with movies, he's less like husband material than like Lisa's gay best friend. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Like pretty much everyone else, Hank is my favorite.

I also like Dominic, I don't care that he's only 21, he doesn't act like most 21 year olds I know and that is what counts.

Paul is another favorite, I don't really know why.

I think Evan is very attractive, but I don't think he's right for Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    Scott??? Scott???? Scott?????!!!
    "hehehe, can I kiss you. Let me kiss you. I want to kiss you. Then I can tell how you're going to be in bed! Let me kiss you. hehehe, can I touch you? Okay, let me smell you. Just a quick lick, please?" (not a direct quote)

Give me a break. The boy's got some major problems. Jettison this doofus now, and maybe he won't stalk Lisa for the rest of her life! Yikes!
    Wow, PIM! You're a little tough on socially unskilled Scott, aren't you? I think that Scott and Lisa could be good together, but Scott doesn't get the whole natural thing about kissing/intimacy. He could be a social moron, but I think it's more likely that he just hasn't dated a lot or, more, hasn't had fast pickups. Give the boy another week to get all that.

My picks: Hank (of course), Dominic and Paul. Honestly, I think that Paul is shifty/wants the public exposure, but she seems to really like him, and who she likes is important. Similar story with Dominic--I think he's too young for her, but the chemistry is working for those two and he doesn't act like a kid. (Compared to Renda, who I think does act like a kid.)

No picks: Robert A. (it should be a misdemeanor to vote for this guy), Ken, Renda and Joe. A girl whose friend dated Joe is on this webboard. After reading her story about him, we'd be doing Lisa a favor to NOT vote for Joe.

Jury's out: Scott, Evan

Hank.

That's all there is to see. Move along.

FORT Regular
    Hank is the only choice as far as I'm concerned! I would say that Lisa is a lucky girl (because she has Hank), but there are still too many bad choices that she has left to date.

Hank and Dominic. Twenty-one is young for a guy to marry, but Dominic is a DOLL, both in looks and behavior.

I don't trust either Evan or Paul. Something about Joe just rubs me the wrong way. Robert A. (baby Ahnold, ) will be around for awhile for entertainment value, Renda acts like a college kid (not a man yet), and Ken is getting better--seems like a sweet man, but not for Lisa.

FORT Regular
    Only Hank. From day one he was my pick. He is good looking, sweet, good job and like someone else here said earlier, Lisa is already smitten. I think these two have a very good chance of making it past one year of marriage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast