+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Robert - Suitor

Robert may not be Lisa's dream man but he sounds like the man of my dreams with that line. I am only a 38DD cup. I love a boob man with stamina.

[QUOTE=Yory Boy:

First off, Rob has been chastized for his appearance on Blind Date where he was set up with a blonde bimbo with 44D breasts and he was talking about how he can have sex 12 times a day and he likes to give girls mulitple climaxes. when the girl says "What if I can't climax all those times?" he says something to the effect "There are certain moves you can do." [/QUOTE]

On another thread, someone said that Robert gives a lot of guys hope because he is a guy who looks like a Greek God and yet he is the loser of the show.

If you visit his site, you see a beautiful man with very good intentions who has somehow missed the boat in being able to handle social situations. He is awkward around women and babbles when nervous about inappropriate things. It is kinda sad. But, I have to admire his guts for putting himself out there to get humiliated publically.

FORT Newbie
    i'm sorry but my opinion of robert has not changed one iota throughout the show...
    he is claiming to have "fallen in love" with Lisa when he has hardly ever talked to her. maybe there are cultural/language differences...maybe there is just delusion! i don't know...
    everyone is pulling punches now b/c they feel sorry for him because week in and week out, he consistently makes a fool of himself. laura doesn't need to humiliate him - he does a good enough job of that on his own.
    he actually said "i think america is keeping me on the show because they know i have true feelings for lisa" or something to that effect - NO...america is keeping him on b/c you make them laugh.
    i wish he would get a clue, and for his own sake, kick himself off the show

if you don't like lisa, that's fine...but i say, for robert's sake, stop the pain and don't vote for him...let her deal with the 'poet/hustler/circus' life with Renda if you want to punish her....

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ham lover
    i'm sorry but my opinion of robert has not changed one iota throughout the show...
    he is claiming to have "fallen in love" with Lisa when he has hardly ever talked to her. maybe there are cultural/language differences...maybe there is just delusion! i don't know...
    everyone is pulling punches now b/c they feel sorry for him because week in and week out, he consistently makes a fool of himself. laura doesn't need to humiliate him - he does a good enough job of that on his own.
    he actually said "i think america is keeping me on the show because they know i have true feelings for lisa" or something to that effect - NO...america is keeping him on b/c you make them laugh.
    i wish he would get a clue, and for his own sake, kick himself off the show

if you don't like lisa, that's fine...but i say, for robert's sake, stop the pain and don't vote for him...let her deal with the 'poet/hustler/circus' life with Renda if you want to punish her....
    YES!!! Vote for Renda! He's just as nutty as Robert without the sensitive feelings. Come on people, it would be hilarious if Renda won. His dates crack me up, whereas Robert's are getting boring to me.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    YES!!! Vote for Renda! He's just as nutty as Robert without the sensitive feelings. Come on people, it would be hilarious if Renda won. His dates crack me up, whereas Robert's are getting boring to me.
    I think they're deliberately editing out the nuttier things in Roberts' dates, so that the girlfriends won't harrangue him and we won't keep voting for him.

I agree that Renda has become pretty entertaining - at this point, I think it would be worse to be stuck with him, especially for someone who wants to quit working when they have kids. And they can't even sell tickets to their wedding for a little nest egg, since it's going to take place on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I think they're deliberately editing out the nuttier things in Roberts' dates, so that the girlfriends won't harrangue him and we won't keep voting for him.

I agree that Renda has become pretty entertaining - at this point, I think it would be worse to be stuck with him, especially for someone who wants to quit working when they have kids. And they can't even sell tickets to their wedding for a little nest egg, since it's going to take place on the show.
    Hell, why not vote Renda? He seems funny enough.

I found another good link to give more insight into Robert.

http://www.apollogt-studio.com/Robert.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Check it out: www.robertamstler.com

FORT Newbie
    god he sounds even dumber

FORT Newbie

Robert - Chosen by America or Simon?

Do you ever wonder why Robert is still on? Should it surprise us? Does he have a true following? Is it because America wants to get back at the women? Have we forgotten who the executive producer is?

When I think of Simon, I think of controversy and ratings. What better way to stir things up then to keep Robert on. What an episode that would be if Robert was at the bottom 2. Can you imagine the reactions of the 3 women?

I think Lisa is in for a big surprise...

FORT Newbie

Possible Bad News

I am new to this board and thought I would write about something that I saw tonight.

I have watched the "Cupid" show out of curiosity since the beginning and find the show a little odd. Robert seems to get a lot of heat from his dates, yet continues to never get voted out. I began to think that something was not on the up-and-up and that possibly Robert (maybe all the guys) was there as a way to create a little friction for ratings. If this is right, the show is scripted, not on the level and the viewing public is being duped.

Tonight I just happened to be flipping through the channels and saw a show called "Girls Behaving Badly". It sounded like an updated version of "Candid Camera" where harmless pranks are played on unsuspecting people.

There was a stunt where one unsuspecting fellow was brought to a baby shower and was made to feel as though he could not do anything right and was ruining the party. Of course, everyone there was in on the joke except this one guy.

Before long, the doorbell rang and one of the girls went to answer it. When she opened the door, I could not at first see who was standing there but when I heard him talk...it was Robert, the guy from "Cupid". He was part of the joke. He stripped down to only a black g-string and began dancing for the girls. His joke was to humiliate the one guy that was brought to the party.

Finally, the one guy was told about being duped by everyone while "Robert" just stood there. Then it came to an end.

My question: Is this "Robert" actually an actor that has been brought on the "Cupid" show for a reason that has nothing to do with meeting some new love? You have to admit, his dates have been strange to say the least. I think he is nothing more than an actor playing as though he is from another country. This way the viewing public might just think he is not familair with American dating and not suspect that he is really just an actor. The show that I saw tonight where he played a male stripper was filmed in 2003.

I'll bet any amount of money that all three ladies are planted and scripted as to what to do. The blonde friend who rides "Robert" so bad is probably right along with him as to what to say.

After seeing what I did tonight, I would bet all my money that everyone on the show "has a part to play" and a script to read from. It is kind of hard see how "Robert" is still on the show isn't it? There is a reason.

+ Reply to Thread