+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Robert - Suitor

Actually, the ladies were nicer to him last night, so he's not being mistreated anymore... Therefore there's no reason to feel bad voting for him any more

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    Actually, the ladies were nicer to him last night, so he's not being mistreated anymore... Therefore there's no reason to feel bad voting for him any more
    I agree its pretty obvious she has no interest in the guy. Let Robert out of his misery.

Robert

Why did Lisa put men that she does not like in the voting process for a husband? Well, I will continue to vote for Robert because I enjoy having him around.

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed visiting Robert's website. He has more going for him than I originally thought. He does not deserve the disrepect. The website show's that he is an attractive man with goals.

It is a shame that Cupid spends so much time on humiliation instead of highlighting the contestants finer points. I would rather see the men relaxing and having a good time in their swim trunks around the pool and in the hot tub at the house like on The Bachelorette. Even the short footage of the men at the house is dark and tense.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Ewwwww.....I am just sooooo squimish about this guy. He creeps me out.

FORT Newbie

blind date uncensored

Quote Originally Posted by Vasant56
    Unfortunatly I haven't made screencaps, but I WILL. Although I have only a clip of him, he sounds like him, looks like him and his name is "Rob". Get this: All he talked about were boobies.

If someone can help me get the screencaps up, all you need is the Blind Date Uncensored. I had d/led it off Kazaa, and I need to re d/l it to get the caps. If someone already has it, it is 27-28 minutes into the dvd, and it lasts about 1 minute.

I SWEAR TO GOT IT IS HIM.

It is Robert on blind date uncensored. I saw it. He talks about boobies as well as how he can make a woman come 6 or 7 times. What a creep!!!

It sounds like Robert and Arnold have a lot in common. Personally, I like a man with stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by melanie86
    It is Robert on blind date uncensored. I saw it. He talks about boobies as well as how he can make a woman come 6 or 7 times. What a creep!!!

Robert is suffering under the same delusion that the other Rob (Campos) was suffering..believing that one sided attraction is enough to win the woman over... which is really not likely in a target rich environment with other guys she has already displayed chemistry during the course of the last 5 dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Des203
    They were just explaining Robert got nervous because of being on national television, and because he liked Lisa..
    From what I hear about his appearance on Blind Date, he doesn't seem to be toooooo nervous about being on TV. I think he's a fraud. He's putting on this shy, sensitive act.

FORT Fogey
    Robert's my least favorite. Everytime he comes on, my brother and I make fun of him, and mimick his voice.

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Robert is the best. I thinki he is playing up to the camera bigtime but his dates are always entertaining. I think people should vote for him just because the premise of the show is stupid and this is sort of the in your face vote.

My guess is robert will have enough support to bring him to the top 3-4.
    I agree,, Lisa is sooo stupid for allowing America to pick her life partner. I am sure she has serious problems getting dates with guys, so maybe the public and a million dollars will help the cause.

She obviously has had such a hard life that she should be given the million and a great guy... .. yeah right! I say if she wants the money, make her earn it!! .... Vote for Robert !!!!!!!!!! Then we will see how materialistic she really is.

Besides, voting for Robert will save the others from having to deal with Lisa's Bitch friends longterm!

Go Robert Go!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread