+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Robert - Suitor

It does not matter where Robert is from and what cultural background anyone has - Robert and Lisa have no chemistry.

Come on now this show is about matching up a couple and it does not matter that there is money or fame on the line - it does not mean that America should vote for someone not suited for Lisa.

All of these guys are nice - well some are nicer than others but that is what is so nice about being different you have choices and try and make the best one.

Who cares who is bitchy and rude (that makes the show) Simon has found in Laura what draws people to watch this show and none of us can deny that fact (I watched from the beginning because she is such a bitch and made me laugh) remember if you go on TV then you are bound to be made a fool of on these reality shows!!

So Robert there is someone out there for you but it ain't Lisa.

I'm sure that Lisa is a decent person and all, but does she deserve a million dollars & a dream husband for appearing on this show?

My answer is a resounding HELLLL NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    I'm sure that Lisa is a decent person and all, but does she deserve a million dollars & a dream husband for appearing on this show?

My answer is a resounding HELLLL NO!!!

I second that.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

FORT Newbie

Robert -- CBS Plant?

We saw it in the first few episodes of Cupid -- when they were traveling to cities -- obvious plants by the show to make us laugh, etc. Guys in hillbilly outfits, etc...

I believe Robert was also a plant -- when he walked in and made a comment like "I fall in love with photo, now I want to fall in love with you."

It was obviously a joke and the three women either are stupid -- or they are in on it also.

Robert is on the show plain and simple as a joke -- everyone wants him removed and it makes for good ratings. This week you will see Robert in the bottom three finally -- but he will be around a while.

CBS won't let him win -- becuase I don't think they want to screw Lisa like that --

He just makes for good ratings since everyone seems to hate him.

FORT Regular
    I tend to agree....I think he was planted and Lisa was somehow snowed into letting him through. I think he has had some help planning his dates too....they are too out there for him to have come up with on his own. I think he'll finish either no. 3 or no. 4.

FORT Newbie
    He is undergoing way too much humiliation by those loser harpies, engendering a TON of sympathy in some voters and a TON of sadism in others.

Exactly!

Its a combination of sympothy and sadism....but Robert will keep on winning allright. I wouldnt be surprised to see him win it all.

FORT Newbie
    My take on Robert is that he's the strong, silent, sensitive type.

The kiss in front of the kids has gotten too much criticism too. First off Lisa handled it well and just kissed him on the cheek. Thats all she had to do. End of story. Besides the kids seemed like they were enjoying it.
    Theyve all seen romantic tv shows and movies before.

That kiss was nowhere near as creepy as Renda slobbering on Lisa in front of Renda's entire family.

Robert seems like an ok guy to me. And Roberts friends also seemed pretty cool. They were just explaining Robert got nervous because of being on national television, and because he liked Lisa.

Oh well it doesnt matter, you only get one first impression. And Robert blew it big time. Its obvious Lisa has no interest in the guy. Dont vote for Robert.

Well, I voted for Robert and will continue to vote for Robert until he is kicked off of the show. I don't like the nasty treatement that Robert has to endure from Lisa's friends and other guys on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Des203
    My take on Robert is that he's the strong, silent, sensitive type.

The kiss in front of the kids has gotten too much criticism too. First off Lisa handled it well and just kissed him on the cheek. Thats all she had to do. End of story. Besides the kids seemed like they were enjoying it.
    Theyve all seen romantic tv shows and movies before.

That kiss was nowhere near as creepy as Renda slobbering on Lisa in front of Renda's entire family.

Robert seems like an ok guy to me. And Roberts friends also seemed pretty cool. They were just explaining Robert got nervous because of being on national television, and because he liked Lisa.

Oh well it doesnt matter, you only get one first impression. And Robert blew it big time. Its obvious Lisa has no interest in the guy. Dont vote for Robert.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Sugarlady, You said that you don't like the way Robert is treated on the show, and yet you want him to stay on it? That doesn't really make any sense to me, why don't you just put him out of his misery and let him get the least amount of votes?? That seems the logical thing to do since he's getting such a beat down from Laura, Kimberly and even the other guys...

Escaping my own reality!
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Well, I voted for Robert and will continue to vote for Robert until he is kicked off of the show. I don't like the nasty treatement that Robert has to endure from Lisa's friends and other guys on the show.
    Yes, so let him go by not voting for him?

+ Reply to Thread