+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Robert - Suitor

FORT Newbie
    This guy is going to stay around for awhile because people will vote for him for the entertainment factor.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnhawk
    This guy is going to stay around for awhile because people will vote for him for the entertainment factor.
    Definitely, I totally agree. The audience really seemed to enjoy that stupid little song he sang to Lisa...haha...It was somethin'.

elister1969

I saw Robert on another show (blind date)_

.... and he wasnt shy at all. It was blind date uncensored on Directv. He was telling his date how he likes to make love 4 times a day and make his mate have multiple orgasms. Not the shy type we see on the show at all.......

FORT Regular
    Just saw on TV that Robert was Schwarzenegger's stunt double on T3, think it was on Access Hollywood. Robert is obviously like Arnold and was talking about how Lisa was like Arnold's wife Maria Shriver, which is what I had been thinking. It would be cool if Robert won just to annoy Laura and Lisa, almost as cool as forcing Lisa to marry one of the minorities. Too bad the black rocket scientist Air Force guy was removed by the girls early despite being a great match and just like Lisa's Air Force dad, guess they figured if Ruben could beat Clay and win they just didn't want to leave anything to chance.

I'd like to see Robert stick around just to torture Lisa a little... I'm not really a Lisa fan so I don't exactly have her best interests at heart...

I think these kind of shows are wrong... to pressure two people that don't know each other to get married in order to win a million dollars...

I think it would serve Lisa right to get stuck with Robert...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasant56
    Unfortunatly I haven't made screencaps, but I WILL. Although I have only a clip of him, he sounds like him, looks like him and his name is "Rob". Get this: All he talked about were boobies.

If someone can help me get the screencaps up, all you need is the Blind Date Uncensored. I had d/led it off Kazaa, and I need to re d/l it to get the caps. If someone already has it, it is 27-28 minutes into the dvd, and it lasts about 1 minute.

I SWEAR TO GOT IT IS HIM.
    It was him, he kept talking about *** and making out

He cracks me up-I want to keep him 'round for entertainments sakes
    Laura is so mean to him
    ~*~Siobhan~*~

Quote Originally Posted by cdnhawk

I think that's one of the main reasons. I also think it's because people out there are voting for him just to be mean, either women who want the chance to date the good guys, so they'll vote for people like Robert, or people like RealVoyeur who don't like Lisa so they want to keep him in there to make her suffer, which is kinda funny

I want him off of the show soon. I can't stand him, he creeps me out, and the whole crying thing was just funny to me, I didn't think it was genuine. I enjoy watching his dates just for sheer entertainment, but for some of the other contestants and Lisa's sake he's gotta go, and that outfit he bought for Lisa was terrible.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    If I think about, I'm voting for him this week. I want him to stay and have those horrible dates with Lisa. hahahaah he cracks me up. FREAK
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    If I think about, I'm voting for him this week. I want him to stay and have those horrible dates with Lisa. hahahaah he cracks me up. FREAK

Robert is the best. I thinki he is playing up to the camera bigtime but his dates are always entertaining. I think people should vote for him just because the premise of the show is stupid and this is sort of the in your face vote.

My guess is robert will have enough support to bring him to the top 3-4.

+ Reply to Thread