+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ken - Suitor

Ken - Suitor

[IMG]images/img/cupid_ken.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Ken
    College: University of Illinois, Chicago
    Hometown: Chicago, IL

Which of Lisa's qualities do you like best?
    I am especially attracted to Lisa's humbleness. She has a very quiet, kind, loving nature about her. She's the kind of woman who would be described as a sweetheart.

Why do you think you were selected to be in the Top Ten?
    I think I have a more balanced personality than most of the guys in the house. I am also pretty sure that the only reason I haven't been voted off is because I'm big and everyone is afraid of me.

What three adjectives best describe you?
    Balanced, physical, intelligent

What is your best pick-up line?
    I don't use pick-up lines.

What prop, if any, did you bring with you to the auditions?
    Three roses

What scares you the most about women?
    Nothing. I really love everything about them.

How long was the longest romantic relationship you've been in?
    Three years (lived together)

What's your favorite romantic movie?
    Doc Hollywood

Which celebrity most closely resembles you?
    Brandon Lee

Who is your role model, and why?
    Mother. No one else I know has been able to do so much with so little.

Describe your perfect relationship.
    A loving relationship where both people are committed to making each other's lives better.

Describe your ideal date.
    A morning helicopter ride over one of the Hawaiian islands, followed by a drive around the island. An afternoon hike to a secluded waterfall, culminatiing in a beachfront sunset dinner.

Describe your relationship with your family.
    Loyal and loving, but very protective.

What are your aspirations for the future?
    To continue my current career, but trade for myself.

Ken should go

I think the date was so boring I almost fell asleep.....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BL123
    I think the date was so boring I almost fell asleep.....
    Actually I think Lisa looked bad in this date--I think Ken is a little too classy for her? He has such good manners and the winery date was a good sophisticated date--it wasn't his fault the tour guy couldn't shut up with the cameras there! I would take Ken in a minute!

FORT Newbie
    Ken personally isn't my type but....

I do think Lisa could have had more of a personality...she seemed kind of boring too.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Actually I think Lisa looked bad in this date--I think Ken is a little too classy for her? He has such good manners and the winery date was a good sophisticated date--it wasn't his fault the tour guy couldn't shut up with the cameras there! I would take Ken in a minute!
    At the risk of getting flamed, or ignored, do you and Ken share the same race?

Foggy Doggy
    I thought he was a bit on the boring side too. The meal was great, yes the tour was boring, but he had a chance to rectify that during the dinner, and he didn't.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ChottoMatte
    At the risk of getting flamed, or ignored, do you and Ken share the same race?
    I don't even know what Ken's race is--but mine is northern European if you think that's important.... And he's not my favorite of the ten guys (gotta go for Dominic), but I think the producers are manipulating how the dates come across, for good or for bad. Like Mark Burnett said after the first Survivor, it's not a game, it's entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    I don't even know what Ken's race is--but mine is northern European if you think that's important.... And he's not my favorite of the ten guys (gotta go for Dominic), but I think the producers are manipulating how the dates come across, for good or for bad. Like Mark Burnett said after the first Survivor, it's not a game, it's entertainment.

Iheart... way to avoid controversy with that one. Chotto was completely out of line by even suggesting that your defense of Ken was racially motivated...
    ~*Danielle*~
    George W. Bush 2004!!

FORT Regular
    Lisa does seem to get bored easily and unable to hide the fact very well. Getting upset when he went to get her a napkin was stupid. The date did seem to be boring, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    Lisa does seem to get bored easily and unable to hide the fact very well. Getting upset when he went to get her a napkin was stupid. The date did seem to be boring, though.

I think you're right, Shane. I think if she was really the classy, sensible, intelligent and successful woman she thinks she is, she wouldn't have been so openly rude. She was obviously showboating for the cameras, and if I'd been on a date with her and seen her yawning, etc... I'd have left her right there and told her to find someone else. I mean, her actions to prove she was bored were mainly for the cameras. How does she expect to find someone she "could marry and have kids with" if she's constantly acting for the camera? I mean, I like her, but she needs to be less shallow and more into things instead of accusing the guys of showing off when she does the same thing herself!
    ~*Danielle*~
    George W. Bush 2004!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast