+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ken - Suitor

Well--hopefully ChottoMatte is gone for good. To me Ken looks to have a mixed heritage, but regardless of that, he's just stinking good looking and that's that. I think that most women would find him pretty easy on the eyes.

That said, he didn't get kids at all. He didn't do something with the kids; he had the kids do something TO him. Real odd. I wonder if Ken is self-absorbed in real life. I don't think Lisa and Ken have very much chemistry and that he should go in the next week or two.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbikins
    I agree with alliebaba. Ken seems real nice & sweet. He and Lisa just don't have chemistry between them.

I agree - I LIKE Ken. Lisa is not the right personality for him but that doesn't make him an awful person.

Hook 'em Horns!

Why does everyone hate Ken?

Really now! What has Ken done to gain the hatred of America? I can understand why everyone dislikes Robert--he has that stalker-ish aura about him and goes outside Lisa's comfort zone. Ken has done none of that. He has NEVER forced a kiss on Lisa, said a premature "I love you", or tried to undo Lisa's bathing suit top like Robert has. Ken simply does not have the right personality for Lisa. That's all it is.

When it really comes down to it, Ken is a good guy. Yeah, his dates ARE boring, but let's remember that there IS a camera following him around. He could be camera shy. Or maybe he is just a soft spoken guy.

I have realized that Ken is not as creative as the others when it comes to planning dates. He said it himself, he is a high class lounge kind of guy. Not a zoo, house hunting, or fishing type guy.

Ken means well. To other girls, he could be the most fascinating person. But with Lisa, they just don't mix.
    Last edited by alliebaba; 08-20-2003 at 12:57 PM.

FORT Regular
    I like Ken. He and Lisa just don't seem to relate very well....but I think he has excellent potential as a husband....and the fatherhood stuff, I think he probably just has no experience with kids, he would learn. I'm sure he'll have a lot of women after him once he is off the show.

I don't hate Ken either, but I don't think that they are well matched. I think that others may not like Ken because he seems self-absorbed. He didn't understand how to interact with the kids at all. I think that he's been used to getting fabulous attention from women, maybe everybody, and it's gone to his head. He just doesn't seem like a very giving person.

Hook 'em Horns!
    And if everyone says Ken is boring...I don't think Lisa is "more fun than a barrel full of monkeys..."

Strange date

Last nights date where Ken had the children "whipping" him into shape was extremely strange and upsetting. I can't imagine why he feels he needs so much violence directed towards him. Kind of made me feel sick to my stomach watching this date. :boredball

Quote Originally Posted by lliannee
    Last nights date where Ken had the children "whipping" him into shape was extremely strange and upsetting. I can't imagine why he feels he needs so much violence directed towards him. Kind of made me feel sick to my stomach watching this date. :boredball
    It was a really odd thing to think of to do with the kids, wasn't it? How weird! He might have thought of it as a way to share his physical fitness with them or let them be a part of what's important to him (as opposed to having some weird, bent desire to have kids yell at him). And when Lisa got there, she was really uncomfortable with the whole situation. I wonder if the producers/director told her that she couldn't interfere? I would have started a game with the kids if I'd been her. (Same with the Robert "date." Maybe she couldn't change the game, as anyone would, when it was clear to her that Robert did this "mirror" thing just to force her to kiss him.)

People calm down...... it's not Ken's fault at all with the "date" being odd with the kids..... it's the KIDS themselves that was the problem.

Let's not forget that those darn kids weren't Ken's or Lisa's... they are afterall, somebody elses, right? So you can only go so far to discipline them or make them to act a certain way...

Secondly, does anyone realized that each men had to deal with DIFFERENT (kinds of) kids? Some were lucky to have quiet and cute 3-6 year olds while others (Ken included) had to deal with these bigger kids (I would say one of them is at least 10) hence, NOT as cute and harder to handle in front of Lisa....

So this "competition" of whether one is a good "daddy" or not is NOT fair at all and should not be the true reflection of what each guy is capable of as far as being a dad concern.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChottoMatte
    It would, but then we'd probably witness the second coming of JC.

k1w1 said:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I was hoping for an "asian" triple-crown.... or I should say quadruple-....

ya know, "Fame" (Harlem) "BB4" (Jun or Jee) "LCS" (Dat Phan) and "Cupid" (Ken)

wouldn't it be something if all the shows' winners are asian decent?

BTW 2 down 2 more to go..... which means the return of Christ is only 2 asian-wins away

Let's pray shall we? <--- one for each *well you know what....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast