+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Joe - Suitor

Joe - Suitor

[IMG]images/img/cupid_joe.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Joe
    College: Arizona State University
    Hometown: Elmwood Park, IL

Which of Lisa's qualities do you like best?
    Family oriented and sincere about being married forever.

Why do you think you were selected to be in the Top Ten?
    Because I am genuine and sincere!

What three adjectives best describe you?
    Passionate, outgoing, wholehearted

What is your best pick-up line?
    It varies depending on the circumstances in which we first meet!

What prop, if any, did you bring with you to the auditions?
    My family, my best friend!

What scares you the most about women?
    Opening myself up to being vulnerable

How long was the longest romantic relationship you've been in?
    A little over two years

What's your favorite romantic movie?
    Roxanne

Which celebrity most closely resembles you?
    Jon Favreau

Who is your role model, and why?
    Arnold Schwarzenegger. Although he is constantly lauded for Terminator and bodybuilding, he is actually successful in every other facet of life, from business, politics, Hollywood, and most importantly, family!

Describe your perfect relationship.
    The relationship where when other people look at us, they say, "God, that is the relationship I want." A relationship that will never let the passion die. To never stop working at the relationship.

Describe your ideal date.
    A well-rounded girl that can have fun at either a dinner, a movie, dancing, or can enjoy anything we choose to do. Someone who can just enjoy being with me.

Describe your relationship with your family.
    It is unbelievable! We have so much fun together; we always keep it real!

What are your aspirations for the future?
    To keep on my successes in business. Get married, have kids, and enjoy the simple things in life!

FORT Newbie

Picture of Joe

O.K...well a lot of posters are questioning if I in fact really know Joe..and if what I'm saying about him is the truthe.

Someone suggested posting a picture....so here it is...I only have pictures of my friend and him together, I had to conceal her identity so the pic isn't the greatest.

If you click on the pic it will enlarge it.....

FORT Newbie

Pic of Joe -

Let me try this again.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice picture! I never questioned you, but thanks for posting that.

He seems nice... like he'd make a great friend... but a lover??? Hmmm... not for me...

I really like Joe, I think he'd be a great husband, especially to Lisa. He really does seem genuine; he's real I think last week's episode proved that. I thought his last date with Lisa was such a cute idea, I hope he sticks around for a while!
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

FORT Fan

Say Anything connection

On the first date, when Joe paid more than he earned, I started singing "Joe Lies..." from Say Anything... (Corey had an obsessive relationship with a guy named Joe, and wrote 65 very bad songs about him). My husband laughed, and now, whenever Joe is onscreen, that's the first thing we do.

Joe lies,
    Joe lies,
    when he cries
    when he cries

Nothing big, but after all the comments about how he's got (or had) a girlfriend at homne who didn't know about him being on Cupid, we thought it was appropriate. I haven't been able to get that idea out of my mind, since I read it.

Barb

Quote Originally Posted by barbh
    On the first date, when Joe paid more than he earned, I started singing "Joe Lies..." from Say Anything... (Corey had an obsessive relationship with a guy named Joe, and wrote 65 very bad songs about him). My husband laughed, and now, whenever Joe is onscreen, that's the first thing we do.

Joe lies,
    Joe lies,
    when he cries
    when he cries

I love that movie.

Nothing big, but after all the comments about how he's got (or had) a girlfriend at homne who didn't know about him being on Cupid, we thought it was appropriate. I haven't been able to get that idea out of my mind, since I read it.

Barb
    Yeah, I read that story after I posted my earlier comment about him being genuine and sincere. Needless to say, my opinion of him has definately changed.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

FORT Newbie
    I only wish there were some way to make this all public...he's such a snake...

The thing that really irks me is...o.k people get in and out of relationships all the time - Not a big deal, yes it's heart breaking but that's life...but be a man and be honest about it, have a little bit of heart and don't make her find out the facts by seeing you on t.v.

Also....there are 2 little innocent girls involved in this picture who now are having to deal with their friends say "I saw Joe on t.v." He played a big part in their lives, attending school functions etc...so their school teachers, classmates, and parents know who he is and will recognize him on the show.

FORT Newbie
    In his questionaire on CBS.com....for one of his traits he put down whole hearted...what he meant to say was COLDHEARTED!!!!!

GENUINE AND SINCERE....farthest thing from it....till the end of my friends and his relationship he swore up and down that he would not be on tv.

She blatantly asked him "At least prepare me for it...Are you going to be on the show" and his answer was "no, I'm just an extra, back-up boy...I will have no tv time"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast