+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Joe - Suitor

I'm just curious how he got all that hair so fast?
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Newbie
    I am dying laughing...this is all too funny...glad to see I am not the only Joe hater...to be honest he is worse that Rob...he is so obnoxious fat and ugly and yet he is clueless to it...Can you even picture him, laura, his sisters and mother in one room...It would have to be some sort of sitcom...I can't wait to see who actually wanted a date with his fatass...gee...she is one lucky girl...yummy...imagine Joe trying to be sexy and as he says passionate...barf!!! Real Estate Developer my ass...if that was the case you wouldn't have to live with Mommy he should be able to help her out financially and still have more than enough money...and isn't it interesting Joe didn't take Lisa to "his" home, he took her to a crack house he is rehabbing....maybe his home is worse than the crack house....maybe he shares a room with his mommy...fat ass mama's boy....and the bald spot...ha ha....I totally saw that...what a bad shot for him...25 bald and fat....and broke...and now he is a big winner he can say he was on a reality dating show...uuuu...huuuu...that is a prize of a man...more like an immature little boy!!!

I think they read these because they seem to refer to some stuff on the show often...Joe referring to Laura and Dom referring to the age difference....well Read This JOE.....You are Ugly and Fat....LOSER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    I'm just curious how he got all that hair so fast?
    Me too. Because it didn't look like plugs or a wig/weave, but it must have been because he was as bald as a cue ball at the "audition." Anyone have insight about these things??

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Me too. Because it didn't look like plugs or a wig/weave, but it must have been because he was as bald as a cue ball at the "audition." Anyone have insight about these things??
    Well, the auditions were in May, so it really had plenty of time to grow (don't think he was naturally bald, he shaved his head....probably so that one bald spot he does have wouldn't be so noticeable).

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    Well, the auditions were in May, so it really had plenty of time to grow (don't think he was naturally bald, he shaved his head....probably so that one bald spot he does have wouldn't be so noticeable).
    that's what I thought, too. At the audition, it looked like a REAL short all over haircut that made his thinning hair on top even more noticeable. Maybe Laura suggested he grow it out!

What about the weight loss? Do you think the guys had to cook for themselves? (the kitchen kind looked like it) Maybe the difference was not having his mama to cook for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    that's what I thought, too. At the audition, it looked like a REAL short all over haircut that made his thinning hair on top even more noticeable. Maybe Laura suggested he grow it out!

What about the weight loss? Do you think the guys had to cook for themselves? (the kitchen kind looked like it) Maybe the difference was not having his mama to cook for him.

I think that he knew he was overweight, knew that comparatively he'd look pretty bad compared to the others, and made efforts to drop weight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678