+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Joe - Suitor

Unfortunately we will have to endure another episode with Joe next week. I pity the unlucky lady that actually competed to win a date with this loser. Maria should have outed his fat mean bald butt at the beginning of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I hated Joe on the show. He was out-classed by everyone else. What a big, fat loser!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Unfortunately we will have to endure another episode with Joe next week. I pity the unlucky lady that actually competed to win a date with this loser. Maria should have outed his fat mean bald butt at the beginning of the series.
    IS JOE BACK ON CUPID NEXT WEEK?!!! SORRY I MISSED THIS WEEK'S SHOW SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S TO COME.

I HAVE BEEN A JOE HATER SINCE THE START OF CUPID. CAN'T STAND THAT JACKASS!

I DON'T GET WHY HE IS STILL LIVING WITH HIS COW OF A MOTHER (NO OFFENSE BUT SHE SEEMS REALLY NASTY) WHEN HE TELLS EVERYONE HE'S A "REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER". I MEAN, IF YOU WERE, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR OWN HOUSE, PROBABLY A MAID, A HOUSE MANAGER AND A GARDENER BEING THE HOT SHOT HE PROTRAYS ON THE SHOW.
    MY FIANCE AND I ARE BOTH IN REAL ESTATE SALES AND WE KNOW IN ORDER TO BE A DEVELOPER, YOU NEED LOTS OF $$$.

I CONCLUDE AS I ALWAYS HAVE THAT:
    1. JOE IS THE BIGGEST LIER I'VE EVER SEEN. HE'S SUPERFICIAL AND SHALLOW AND WENT ON CUPID TO TRY AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK - NOT FOR THE SAKE OF FINDING LOVE.
    2. JOE IS GOING TO ONLY GET FATTER AND UGLIER (DUNNO IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE) CAUSE NO DECENT WOMEN OR MEN WILL WANT TO DATE HIM.
    3. HE'S GREEDY, VINDICTIVE, LOW CLASS, AND NOTHING BUT A BIG BALDING FATASS FART.

JOE SUCKS.

FORT Newbie
    Joe is NOT a real estate developer.....He's a loan officer.

The house he took Lisa to - he purchased about May 2002 - and it's still no where near finished because he doesn't have the $$$$ to finish it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shampoo
    IS JOE BACK ON CUPID NEXT WEEK?!!! SORRY I MISSED THIS WEEK'S SHOW SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S TO COME.

I HAVE BEEN A JOE HATER SINCE THE START OF CUPID. CAN'T STAND THAT JACKASS!

I DON'T GET WHY HE IS STILL LIVING WITH HIS COW OF A MOTHER (NO OFFENSE BUT SHE SEEMS REALLY NASTY) WHEN HE TELLS EVERYONE HE'S A "REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER". I MEAN, IF YOU WERE, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR OWN HOUSE, PROBABLY A MAID, A HOUSE MANAGER AND A GARDENER BEING THE HOT SHOT HE PROTRAYS ON THE SHOW.
    MY FIANCE AND I ARE BOTH IN REAL ESTATE SALES AND WE KNOW IN ORDER TO BE A DEVELOPER, YOU NEED LOTS OF $$$.

I CONCLUDE AS I ALWAYS HAVE THAT:
    1. JOE IS THE BIGGEST LIER I'VE EVER SEEN. HE'S SUPERFICIAL AND SHALLOW AND WENT ON CUPID TO TRY AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK - NOT FOR THE SAKE OF FINDING LOVE.
    2. JOE IS GOING TO ONLY GET FATTER AND UGLIER (DUNNO IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE) CAUSE NO DECENT WOMEN OR MEN WILL WANT TO DATE HIM.
    3. HE'S GREEDY, VINDICTIVE, LOW CLASS, AND NOTHING BUT A BIG BALDING FATASS FART.

JOE SUCKS.
    Gee whatg do you really think?

Turn off your caps--your screaming makes you look worse than Joe.

FORT Newbie
    I highly doubt it's possible to look worse than Joe!!!!! and his family!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid

FORT Newbie

I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO LOOK WORST THAN THAT FOOL. I AM NOT SCREAMING BY THE WAY, BUT SORRY IF IT SEEMED THAT I WAS. I'M JUST IN TOTAL SHOCK THAT SOMEONE LIKE HIM COULD'VE MADE IT ON A TV SHOW.

FORT Newbie

Sorry again, I ususally don't type with caps but it was just easier.

FORT Regular
    Sorry again, I ususally don't type with caps but it was just easier.
    Hey, no offense meant--sounds like you have really good reasons for detesting Joe--the ALL CAPS are just really hard to read

It's too bad Joe couldn't give himself a loan to finish his crack house. I wonder why the yellow police tape is still up.

I quess fixing up a crack house qualifies him for the job title Real Estate Developer in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    Joe is NOT a real estate developer.....He's a loan officer.

The house he took Lisa to - he purchased about May 2002 - and it's still no where near finished because he doesn't have the $$$$ to finish it.

I could not believe that Lisa picked and tongued Joe. It was a horror to have to witness. He would never make the cut for The Bachelor. He couldn't even compete with The Bachelor Bob at his heaviest.

One of the guys said that Joe grew hair and lost 40 pounds during the show. All I remembered was the big bald spot still on the back of his head. I never noticed any weight loss. I think his fans in the house were just trying to make him feel good.

I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO LOOK WORST THAN THAT FOOL. I AM NOT SCREAMING BY THE WAY, BUT SORRY IF IT SEEMED THAT I WAS. I'M JUST IN TOTAL SHOCK THAT SOMEONE LIKE HIM COULD'VE MADE IT ON A TV SHOW.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast