+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Joe - Suitor

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Wildthing...Yes!!! let us know what happened.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Wildthing...Yes!!! let us know what happened.

What a Jerk!!! I heard him on Q101 this morning...first he was shocked she was on and then they didn't bring him back on the air for a while, when they did he had his sisters and some friend on there totally talking trash...his girlfriend...Maria...was totally cool and composed and they were all yelling like banchees...if you guys thought Cupid made them look loud and obnoxious...you should have heard what asses they made of themselves...Joe started attacking Maria with things about their relationship so classless it was pathetic...he even had the audacity to bring her two children up...come on Joe...be a little bit of a man....then his sisters come on and are what did she say about his sisters? What did she say about our family...totally ready to box...more classless...and Maria laughed and said um...I didn't say anything about either...his sisters sounded so stupid....so then Mancow tries to egg it on and says to Maria...you have the floor what do you think about his family...and what is her reply? Truly classy woman...how the hell did Joe ever even have a chance with her...she goes I'm not going to sit here and trash is family or go the route they are going....then Joe...freaking Joke says Giovana...Lucr (whatever the other sister's name is) says go for it...give it to her...like they are dogs ready to attack...and they just start screaming stuff...like he's 24 what did you expect...he was good to you when you were together and what 24 year old wouldn't want to be on cupid...that's what you could understand because they were all screaming at the same time...it was so pathetic...I can't believe they embarassed themselves like that....so then Maria says...I just expect a guys to exit a realtionship with dignity and honesty and not lie about it...and then Joe and his sisters starts yelling insults again....then some guy friend of Joe's comes on....I mean come on Joe...you really need all of these people to back you up and Maria stands on her own....and you're going to drag children into it???? It was pathetic...Joe...such a wus...needs all of these people...why? Because he can't fight his own battles...and yet Maria was so calm...how she remained like that or ever was subjected to these anamalistic people is beyond me....and then his sister starts blurting stuff about Joe living with his mother and his mother being 50 and divorced after 30 something years and she is the agent who sold him the house blah, blah, blah....like a total spas....Joe sounded like an animal who was foaming at the mouth...I cannot even believe how stupid they all sounded...Maria didn't say much...she somehow had a conversation with Rob...how that happened I don't know, but he was telling her how Joe had mentioned her and how he still loved her and all she kept saying was that he lied and was dishonest about Cupid....It was very confusing, but I do know that Joe and his sisters sounded like dumbasses....and Joe should be a man and fight his own battles...I'm betting his ex-girlfriend is happy it is history...mancow also said she was hot and seemed very nice...It was such a joke Joe should be embarrassed.

Was the booted Rob from Cupid included in the call? I also was not impressed with the interview I read today on Joe. He stands by his lust for Laura the glorified bulldog hair stylist. He said that his family adores her. It sounds like they all deserve each other. That was some conference call.

I did not bother to read Joe's bio so I did not know that he adores Arnold. I thought that was Robert's line.

So, does Joe mother live in Illinois and his sisters in New York?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygirl
    What a Jerk!!! I heard him on Q101 this morning...first he was shocked she was on and then they didn't bring him back on the air for a while, when they did he had his sisters and some friend on there totally talking trash...his girlfriend...Maria...was totally cool and composed and they were all yelling like banchees...if you guys thought Cupid made them look loud and obnoxious...you should have heard what asses they made of themselves...Joe started attacking Maria with things about their relationship so classless it was pathetic...he even had the audacity to bring her two children up...come on Joe...be a little bit of a man....then his sisters come on and are what did she say about his sisters? What did she say about our family...totally ready to box...more classless...and Maria laughed and said um...I didn't say anything about either...his sisters sounded so stupid....so then Mancow tries to egg it on and says to Maria...you have the floor what do you think about his family...and what is her reply? Truly classy woman...how the hell did Joe ever even have a chance with her...she goes I'm not going to sit here and trash is family or go the route they are going....then Joe...freaking Joke says Giovana...Lucr (whatever the other sister's name is) says go for it...give it to her...like they are dogs ready to attack...and they just start screaming stuff...like he's 24 what did you expect...he was good to you when you were together and what 24 year old wouldn't want to be on cupid...that's what you could understand because they were all screaming at the same time...it was so pathetic...I can't believe they embarassed themselves like that....so then Maria says...I just expect a guys to exit a realtionship with dignity and honesty and not lie about it...and then Joe and his sisters starts yelling insults again....then some guy friend of Joe's comes on....I mean come on Joe...you really need all of these people to back you up and Maria stands on her own....and you're going to drag children into it???? It was pathetic...Joe...such a wus...needs all of these people...why? Because he can't fight his own battles...and yet Maria was so calm...how she remained like that or ever was subjected to these anamalistic people is beyond me....and then his sister starts blurting stuff about Joe living with his mother and his mother being 50 and divorced after 30 something years and she is the agent who sold him the house blah, blah, blah....like a total spas....Joe sounded like an animal who was foaming at the mouth...I cannot even believe how stupid they all sounded...Maria didn't say much...she somehow had a conversation with Rob...how that happened I don't know, but he was telling her how Joe had mentioned her and how he still loved her and all she kept saying was that he lied and was dishonest about Cupid....It was very confusing, but I do know that Joe and his sisters sounded like dumbasses....and Joe should be a man and fight his own battles...I'm betting his ex-girlfriend is happy it is history...mancow also said she was hot and seemed very nice...It was such a joke Joe should be embarrassed.

Kip
    THANK YOU!!!, Sassygirl. Wish I could have heard it. Some previous interviews are upon the q101 site (there's one with Lisa just as the show was starting)--I hope this one will be there too. I really liked Joe at the beginning of Cupid, but with each show I liked him less and less. He can't be blamed for his family. But the way he apparently treated his ex-girlfriend is inexcusable. Better she found out now, though, what a jerk he is, than later down the road.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Was the booted Rob from Cupid included in the call? I also was not impressed with the interview I read today on Joe. He stands by his lust for Laura the glorified bulldog hair stylist. He said that his family adores her. It sounds like they all deserve each other. That was some conference call.

I did not bother to read Joe's bio so I did not know that he adores Arnold. I thought that was Robert's line.

So, does Joe mother live in Illinois and his sisters in New York?

Well I was going to recap q101...but sassygirl beat me to it and what a great job she did...

It wasn't the booted Rob on the station it was Rob (the one still on Cupid) so I guess they are not totally serquestered. He was saying how Joe, Rob and Dominick all clicked on the show and were friends. When they introduced Maria to Rob he said " Yes, Joe mentioned you, he said he still had very strong feelings for you, but felt this was an experience he didn't want to pass up"

Rob sounded like such a sweetheart on the station...he said something like whatever happened between you guys, things should never end like this.

After a while of Joe - his 2 sisters and some friend screaming at Maria - well it was mostly Joe and his 2 sisters - I can't recall his friend saying much....anyhow....I tried to call into q101 to say something...I was pretty pissed off....they did say I was on the line....they kept me on hold for forever...I ended up hanging up....I was at work at the time and couldn't continue to hold...

I was just going to say this "I don't need to defend my sister...anyone listening can hear what a classless ignorant person Joe is....

Maria made a comment on air which is so true " All you have to do is just stand back and let their own ignorance shine"

Joe's family lives in Elmwood Park (near Chicago) IL - he lives with his mother.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Oh, geez...class act all the way.

Seems to me like Joe is a sore loser.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I hated Joe on the show. He was out-classed by everyone else. What a big, fat loser!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    I forgot this....

Joe said that Maria was money hungry....and that she was all about $$$$, that's why she was on the Mancow show.

Mancow set him straight letting him know that they were not paying Maria anything to be on the show...which is 100% true.

Maria also said "She was contacted by the National Enquirer and Star while he was on Cupid and she declined to trash him for $$$" She figured she'd let America see him on the show and make their own opinion of him...and the result - HE WAS BOOTED OFF!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    I forgot this....

Joe said that Maria was money hungry....and that she was all about $$$$, that's why she was on the Mancow show.

Mancow set him straight letting him know that they were not paying Maria anything to be on the show...which is 100% true.

Maria also said "She was contacted by the National Enquirer and Star while he was on Cupid and she declined to trash him for $$$" She figured she'd let America see him on the show and make their own opinion of him...and the result - HE WAS BOOTED OFF!!!!

Joe also made a comment like what kind of girl comes on the Mancow show and Mancow said to Joe...wait a minute you were on a reality dating show....Joe is a sore loser and very immature...whoever said Joe cannot be blamed for his family is right...but in this case The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...and they all sounded like lunatics...I wish you guys could have heard it...I was like, is this Jerry Springer? Are these adults??? Joe obviously has a temper because he just went crazy and to talk like that to someone you dated....if Rob was saying he talked about Maria and his feelings for her...then Joe is obviously the type to fly off the handle easily because his attitude on the show was like he hated her...and I could not believe what he was saying....at one point she asked why did you date me for a year and a half and he said because I had nothing better to do...that is just plain mean and nasty....and instead of her lashing out at him...all she said was okay Joe you are going to go that low to say that, fine...how the hell she remained so calm is beyond me...I can't get over what a jerk he and his family were....she did mention the whole Enquirer thing too....Joe is a loser and I can't stand him, or his sisters...I'm glad he's off of the show and I wish we didn't have to be subjected to anymore of Joe and his bald fatass....

Kip
    Maybe the tabs will do a story based on the Mancow interview. It's mean, I know, but I'd love to see this get national coverage. I was the one who said Joe couldn't be blamed for his family, but he was lower than low in the way he treated Maria.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast