+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Joe - Suitor

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    I'm going to Joe's "family restaurant" tomorrow! So I will report in on how it really looks and what the people there are really like, if you guys want me to.
    Oh....do tell...I'd love to hear about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Des203
    Joe is not high on my list. He is the second worst only to that loser Renda.

The guy is a fat out of shape ugly vorwart. Lisa is soooooo out of his league it is beyond comprehension.

His unibrow, hairy back, 40 lbs overweight body, arrogant personality, and chubby face make me ill.

Absolutely love the comments - my feelings exactly. (What is a vorwart?) Unfortunately, I think he just may end up winning this thing. What with the people voting against the ones she likes and his huge family and friends probably voting multi times, he will probably the ONE. Wow, Lisa - aren't you lucky!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    He so full of $hit. Just a big talker. I think he has a speech problem too. Let's call him Daffy Duck.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Joe is my second choice for Lisa after Robert... I'd like to see Joe remain in the running for awhile.. I hope he at least outlasts Renda & Dominic...

Could you imagine the final two being a choice between Joe & Robert? ROTF!!!!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    hahahahaha now that would be great. with of course Rob winning though
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Personally, I would rather have Robert than Joe or Renda. I can't believe that Lisa enjoys putting her tongue down their throats. Yuck!!!
    If she can kiss those two, she has a lot of nerve giving anyone in her top ten the cold shoulder. What a dent to the ego of her rejects for affection.

Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    hahahahaha now that would be great. with of course Rob winning though

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I would bet that all of these guys have a past. Hank looks like he has "wife beater" potential.

I wonder why you think this of Hank? You must really dislike him to be making such a claim. Jealousy maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo
    I wonder why you think this of Hank? You must really dislike him to be making such a claim. Jealousy maybe?
    Hilari-frickin'-ous, how people can totally bash one suitor in one thread, and then say something like this in another.

Ah, what a wonderful Monday.

Seriously - you like someone, that's cool. Others don't. And the opposite holds true. You don't have to like it, but you DO have to respect it, if you expect anyone to respect your opinions.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Hilari-frickin'-ous, how people can totally bash one suitor in one thread, and then say something like this in another.

Ah, what a wonderful Monday.

Seriously - you like someone, that's cool. Others don't. And the opposite holds true. You don't have to like it, but you DO have to respect it, if you expect anyone to respect your opinions.
    These boys are on this show to be ridiculed and made fun of...why else would anyone in their right mind do this??? Joe is overweight, and a
    T-Y ipical Yo Yo Yo Italian...He is absolutely disgusting and someone should clue him in on some dress style...He not once has looked nice while on the show...try a shirt under your dress shirt...he is so hairy it's disgusting and he could use a workout regime...he is disgusting...and his family...wow...can you even imagine being part of that...his sisters and mother are overwhelming...yeah...I want to marry into that right away...by the way where was Joe's dad??? Was he told to steer clear of the camera so we could not see what Joe would look like in 10 years...not that it matters he looks 30 right now and he is only 25??? Real prize there Lisa...go for it babe....

Well, this worked out fine. Joe's out. Good. And, not to say I told you all so, but last week I posted that Joe was better for Laura than Lisa. I was ecstatic when he made his interest in Laura known. That was great! It would be fabulous for them to get together. Laura can yell just about as loud as everyone else in his family!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast