+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Joe - Suitor

FORT Newbie
    Joe is not high on my list. He is the second worst only to that loser Renda.

The guy is a fat out of shape ugly vorwart. Lisa is soooooo out of his league it is beyond comprehension.

His unibrow, hairy back, 40 lbs overweight body, arrogant personality, and chubby face make me ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Des203

The guy is a fat out of shape ugly vorwart. Lisa is soooooo out of his league it is beyond comprehension.

His unibrow, hairy back, 40 lbs overweight body, arrogant personality, and chubby face make me ill.
    Get off the fence. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Get off the fence. What do you think?
    Underrated post.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Yeah, that was great..

tell us what your REALLY think Des! Give it to us straight..no sugar-coating..

FORT Newbie

You go girl. Only now I would really like to see your picture.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster2
    You go girl. Only now I would really like to see your picture.
    I'm going to Joe's "family restaurant" tomorrow! So I will report in on how it really looks and what the people there are really like, if you guys want me to.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    I'm going to Joe's "family restaurant" tomorrow! So I will report in on how it really looks and what the people there are really like, if you guys want me to.

FYI...

It's not really a restaurant, restaurant, more like a cafe....they sell icecream, coffee and I think sandwiches....try their fried dough that's good.

Anyhow....his sister Geovana is usually there.

Definitely report in if you get any inside scoop.

I kind of feel bad for thinking this, but I found this post hilarious

Not sure which is funnier, this one or one in the other "I Know Joe" thread that said he looked like he had lines of dirt and sweat in the wrinkles on his neck

I would like to get your report on Joe's chubby family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast