+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Joe - Suitor

:mad: Joe now way is he the man for Lisa. I just cannot picure them together - don't know why but they are not a match.

Now hopefully he will find the right one at the end of the show when it is time to date (for those who do not get Lisa) someone in the contest.

I'm liking him less & less... and what is his deal with money? First he spends more than he earned on that one date, and on this last date he gives this kid a big wad of money to flash around trying to impress Lisa???

Also, I didn't see him caring so much about the kids as he was just using them to get what he wanted with Lisa. Forcing them to put on this skit that he & Lisa were married with these kids was no different from Robert getting his kids to put on that puppet show... There were a few guys who only seemed to be using the kids when their main interest was Lisa and other guys who genuinely had the kids interests at heart... Joe was one of the former...

And the whole marriage fantasy thing was a little overboard... He hardly knows her and this is the second time he played the fantasy game... He did the same thing that day they went looking at houses, and he pretended that they were married and living on that one huge mansion (another "money" issue)...

I think this dude has some issues... I'd steer clear of him...

FORT Newbie
    Well I hope anyone reading this has read my other postings about how much I despise JOE and why.....

Anyone who thinks Joe is a good, sincere guy are very mistaken.

Anyway...I still know people who know and talk to him and I was given some inside info as to what next episode will be....the guys will be taking Lisa to meet their family... (I didn't watch this wk's episode maybe they gave a clipping of what next will be)

Joe takes Lisa to his sister's restaurant named Massa....I'm interested to see if he says it's his sister's and her husband's restaurant or if he tries to play it off as his or family owned (He has nothing to do with the restaurant)

We'll have to wait and see....

I think Joe is a big yuk! Not only is he NOT attractive, but he seems to be a braggart and a phony. He always wants to impress Lisa and the audience with how much money he can throw around. Why people are voting for him is a mystery - unless they purposely want Lisa to end up with a creep like this.

Actually, I think strange Robert is a better bet than this joker. (Although both of them should be at the very bottom of anyone's list).

I agree with RealVoyeur...the whole money thing is really creeping me out. Throwing wads of money around with kids is not exactly the kind of character building activity I would want my children learning. And sometimes, listening to Lisa's remarks, I think she questions how great Joe really is. She or Kimberly commented about a temper display and Lisa comented about the wad of money lesson. And it does seem like Joe's activities have all centered around an imaginary marriage to Lisa...(stalker in training)

By flashing money all the time, Joe's just making it obvious that he's there for the million dollars. Lisa is just part of a package deal for him. I think he would try just as hard to win if it was me there instead of Lisa, provided there was still a million dollar prize. He'd probably even marry Hank just to get the money.

FORT Newbie

Joe - house he showed Lisa

they dated for 1 and 1/2, were re-habbing a house for them and my friends 2 daughters, he played the whole father role with her 2 daughters....

I POSTED ABOVE BACK IN JULY...SEE THREAD SUBJECT OF JOE.

The more I see of the show...the more I am disgusted as to how heartless he is.....the house he showed Lisa is the house he purchased to re-hab for his girlfriend and her 2 daughters. It's a 3 bedroom house. His ex and him walked around that house making their future plans as to what walls to take down, where to put the fridge, the stove, etc....

FORT Regular
    I'm getting tired of all Joe's bs. Last night when Kim called him out about being there for the competition, what did he do....he stymied, then pulled one of his grandstands "I just want to marry this woman"....give me a break! He wants a trophy wife with a million dollar dowry! I don't understand why Laura hasn't called him on being such a bs artist....she seems to love him. Lisa obviously thinks of him more as a friend, her body language when she's with him pretty much screams it....you don't see her making out with him like she does with Hank, Evan, or even Dom. I think he'll be gone in another week or two, and I predict he will make his first bottom three appearance next week!

I would bet that all of these guys have a past. Hank looks like he has "wife beater" potential.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    I'm getting tired of all Joe's bs. Last night when Kim called him out about being there for the competition, what did he do....he stymied, then pulled one of his grandstands "I just want to marry this woman"....give me a break! He wants a trophy wife with a million dollar dowry! I don't understand why Laura hasn't called him on being such a bs artist....she seems to love him. Lisa obviously thinks of him more as a friend, her body language when she's with him pretty much screams it....you don't see her making out with him like she does with Hank, Evan, or even Dom. I think he'll be gone in another week or two, and I predict he will make his first bottom three appearance next week!
    Ditto! Laura's love of Joe proves to me that she has no business touting her "marriage experience". Just because you've been married doesn't mean you know what makes for good relationships. Her like and dislike of each guy seems very inconsistent to me. I'm shocked Joe hasn't been in the bottom 3 yet, but I'll be more shocked if he's not gone next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast