+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

Hank - Suitor

[IMG]images/img/cupid_hank.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Hank
    College: Auburn, College of Charleston
    Hometown: Chicago, IL

Which of Lisa's qualities do you like best?
    Lisa is a very down-to-earth, kind person with a great sense of humor.

Why do you think you were selected to be in the Top Ten?
    Lisa and I got along very well from the beginning, and I think that's why she chose me. And dumb luck.

What three adjectives best describe you?
    Honest, compassionate, kind

What is your best pick-up line?
    Don't have one.

What prop, if any, did you bring with you to the auditions?
    A picture of me when I was seven years old with the first shark I ever caught.

What scares you the most about women?
    Nothing

How long was the longest romantic relationship you've been in?
    Three-and-a-half-years

What's your favorite romantic movie?
    When Harry Met Sally

Which celebrity most closely resembles you?
    Luke Wilson

Who is your role model, and why?
    My Dad, who taught me the lessons necessary to be successful in life and to be a good human being.

Describe your perfect relationship.
    A woman who will challenge me in every aspect of life, whether it be intellectually, athletically, emotionally or whatever.

Describe your ideal date.
    The islands (any islands) with a couple of bottles of wine, a good hammock and a great girl.

Describe your relationship with your family.
    I have a great relationship with my family. I'm one of eight, so it's like having seven best friends.

What are your aspirations for the future?
    Own and run an organic vineyard/farm.

Foggy Doggy
    Great guy, terrific 1st date and the leading man I believe so far. Lets keep our fingers crossed he stays the right man.

I would bet money Hank is the one Lisa is PRAYING will win. I'm just thinking there a evil people out there who will vote against him so that Lisa gets stuck with a creep like Robert and they can go after a fine catch like Hank...am I the only one who thinks this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy31
    I would bet money Hank is the one Lisa is PRAYING will win. I'm just thinking there a evil people out there who will vote against him so that Lisa gets stuck with a creep like Robert and they can go after a fine catch like Hank...am I the only one who thinks this?
    Dorthy, I think you're right on both counts, the part about Lisa praying Hank will win being the stronger of the two. I realize there is a great amount of evil in this country, but I honestly don't think there are enough people out there in a counter-movement against Lisa that the votes of those who are playing evil will have any effect. Of course, the whole concept is kind of silly, and I'm sure there are people who feel that way... myself included. I mean, I have to wonder, if Hank is really that terrific, why is he on a show like this? Y'know? Same with Lisa.
    In any case, Hank is definitely appearing to be the best out of all of them. I hope he gets to the end and that his quest for Lisa isn't in vain!
    ~*Danielle*~
    George W. Bush 2004!!

FORT Regular
    I've been wondering why Hank is on this show as well. With Lisa, it's no mystery. She clearly wants money and fame and perhaps being part of an experience most others will not get the chance to participate in. I think she'll be happy if she gets a nice guy, too, but that's not what her whole quest to be on a reality show has been about.

FORT Newbie

Hank Is #1

I guess I'm a sucker for romance and I'm rooting for Hank and Lisa to be the last 2 standing. Although being on a reality love show isn't the traditional way of finding love, who says it can't work? Love has weird ways of finding 2 people and putting them together so maybe they're destined for happiness. The worst that could happen is everyone goes home alone but smarter in the ways of love because of their experience. People shouldn't be so pessimistic and piss on the thought that this just might work. I'm rooting for Hank and Lisa, because even if their intentions are to game fame on TV, they might just get an even sweeter deal in the end in the form of someone to love.

Quote Originally Posted by JayForLove
    I guess I'm a sucker for romance and I'm rooting for Hank and Lisa to be the last 2 standing. Although being on a reality love show isn't the traditional way of finding love, who says it can't work? Love has weird ways of finding 2 people and putting them together so maybe they're destined for happiness. The worst that could happen is everyone goes home alone but smarter in the ways of love because of their experience. People shouldn't be so pessimistic and piss on the thought that this just might work. I'm rooting for Hank and Lisa, because even if their intentions are to game fame on TV, they might just get an even sweeter deal in the end in the form of someone to love.
    Jay, anyone who's pessimistic is only pessimistic because of the track records Reality TV romances have. The only ones so far who have succeeded are Trista and Ryan and Andrew and Jen. Look how many other Reality romance shows are out there, and how many have ended happily. I mean, I wish them all the best (Hank and Lisa), and I honestly hope Hank isn't trying to win the heart of a girl who's not for him. He appears too good for that. With Lisa, on the other hand, I think I've seen some personality traits that might not be so lovable...
    But we'll see what happens, right? Hopefully it'll turn out for the best!
    ~*Danielle*~
    George W. Bush 2004!!

Hank is soooo gorgeous and sexy!!!

To hell with Lisa, I want him for myself! LOL

AFAIC Lisa can have Arnuld/Robert

The Animals vs Hank

I wish Laura and Kimberly would stop talking about how, if he doesn't kiss her more passionately, he'll lose Lisa, etc....
    I'd rather have a smart, level-headed, considerate, funny guy with morals ANYTIME over some of these goons on the show who are all about getting action (i.e. Scott, even though he's gone, Thank GOD!!)
    If LISA loses interest in Hank because he won't "get passionate" and because he's apparently living in the "1920's", she's a ditzy, shallow flake like I've suspected all along...
    Hank's the best one, and the fact that Lisa chose guys like Renda, Paco, and some of the other freaks, to begin with, shows that she's not as deep and smart as she pretends to be. These guys get chastized on their dates for not talking enough, etc... I've never heard Lisa say anything more profound than "I want children, definitely..." and "Do you think you could get married right now?"
    She needs new friends, a new perspective, and she CERTAINLY doesn't deserve Hank!!! (I do!!!)
    ~*Danielle*~
    George W. Bush 2004!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burberrygirl425
    She needs new friends, a new perspective, and she CERTAINLY doesn't deserve Hank!!! (I do!!!)

I think Lisa and Hank make a great couple. Right now, I think Hank, Dominic and Joe seem the most genuine. There's a lot that goes on that isn't shown on tv, so Lisa probably is a lot more intelligent than she seems on the show. I don't know if she needs new friends, I personally don't like them very much, but I don't really know them. They seem like they're only looking out for their friend, but I don't agree with Laura, I think there definately is passion between Lisa and Hank.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast