+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

FORT Fogey
    I agree, he's my favorite as of now.

-Rach

FORT Newbie
    I think its actually kind of harsh for Hank to be so liked by all the girls on the show - its added pressure for him to live up to these high expectations they have for him...which may explain somewhat 'odd' behavior.....
    someone like Hank, started out awesome! So he pretty much has nowhere to go but down....

but guys like Renda and Robert, who were longshots to begin with, well if they do anything half decent, then suddenly people are like, "oh maybe they're not so bad after all!" yeah they're not so bad, compared to how they were before!!

i think Lisa and her friends liked Hank from when they first met him, and basically have praised him day in and day out...so obviously, when someone someone put on a pedastal like that, has some quirks, everyone thinks they they're some psycho split-personality nut, and start questioning his whole legitmacy...i personally don't buy it....i still think he's the best of the lot hands down - whether that says much or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ham lover
    I think its actually kind of harsh for Hank to be so liked by all the girls on the show - its added pressure for him to live up to these high expectations they have for him...which may explain somewhat 'odd' behavior.....
    someone like Hank, started out awesome! So he pretty much has nowhere to go but down....

but guys like Renda and Robert, who were longshots to begin with, well if they do anything half decent, then suddenly people are like, "oh maybe they're not so bad after all!" yeah they're not so bad, compared to how they were before!!

i think Lisa and her friends liked Hank from when they first met him, and basically have praised him day in and day out...so obviously, when someone someone put on a pedastal like that, has some quirks, everyone thinks they they're some psycho split-personality nut, and start questioning his whole legitmacy...i personally don't buy it....i still think he's the best of the lot hands down - whether that says much or not.
    I couldn't agree more...Hank is the fave in our household .

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Refresh my brain...why is Renda a fruitcake??

If it's because of his creative idea about selling tickets for appearances, heck, he's going to have to move over! This is NOT a new or novel idea on his part for someone on a reality television series to use it to make $.

Prime example: Trista on the Bachelorette has done a terrific job of keeping herself in the public eye and don't even think that she makes appearances for free. She negotiated a contract with ABC to air her wedding.... for a cool $1 million. Cashing in on celebrity status from reality tv might not be such a fruitcake idea after all.
    Whoops sorry, I didn't see this until now.

I don't necessarily mean fruitcake in a bad way - I do admire the creativity - however if you're Lisa looking to quit your job and have children, and your idea of raising some quick money is not putting yourself on display like a circus act, Renda is not the man for you.

They've gone on and on about Lisa's creativity, but I haven't seen much out of her. She was appalled by the selling-tickets idea.

What creativity? Ryan showed more creativity writing poems and drawing for Trista than Renda has in his whole body. Ryan also managed to work a full-time job, model, and have a short professional football career while Renda was learning street smarts.

This surreal Peter Pan like street whore should be cut on Tuesday. It is too bad that he will miss Michael Jackson's Neverland party this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Whoops sorry, I didn't see this until now.

I don't necessarily mean fruitcake in a bad way - I do admire the creativity - however if you're Lisa looking to quit your job and have children, and your idea of raising some quick money is not putting yourself on display like a circus act, Renda is not the man for you.

They've gone on and on about Lisa's creativity, but I haven't seen much out of her. She was appalled by the selling-tickets idea.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    What creativity? Ryan showed more creativity writing poems and drawing for Trista than Renda has in his whole body. .
    Ah come on - are you serious?

She is to me the rainbow through the rain.
    She is to me the laughter through the pain.

Now with her I'd like to share
    To show her how much I care

Forever, come what may
    By her side I'll always stay

That's creative?

If he were reading these at me,
    Hysterically laughing I would be.

This surreal Peter Pan like street whore should be cut on Tuesday. It is too bad that he will miss Michael Jackson's Neverland party this weekend.

Well I agree with you there, because I want to see Robert win. ("Surreal Peter Pan".... good one)

Ryan took a lot of heat from college English professor's that thought his poetry was well below the college level. An imperfect Ryan still can run rings around an empty vessel like Renda. I have not even seen Renda create poetry which is his one claim to creativity.

Ah come on - are you serious?

She is to me the rainbow through the rain.
    She is to me the laughter through the pain.

Now with her I'd like to share
    To show her how much I care

Forever, come what may
    By her side I'll always stay

That's creative?

If he were reading these at me,
    Hysterically laughing I would be.

Well I agree with you there, because I want to see Robert win. ("Surreal Peter Pan".... good one)

Premium Member
    An imperfect Ryan still can run rings around an empty vessel like Renda.
    I certainly do agree that Ryan is a better prospective husband than Renda, but Ryan ain't in this thing.

True but Trista didn't get to pick Ryan for the show. While Lisa hand picked Renda and gave him the Creative one title.

I certainly do agree that Ryan is a better prospective husband than Renda, but Ryan ain't in this thing.

FORT Regular
    True but Trista didn't get to pick Ryan for the show. While Lisa hand picked Renda and gave him the Creative one title.
    Actually, Lisa said no to Renda at the audition....Laura and Kim overruled and got him to the finals....Lisa did let him into the top 10 though (honestly, there were so many that should have been cut from the top 20 that if she had cut them all she would have only had 3 or 4 guys to date).

+ Reply to Thread