+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    More likely, Hank was trying to curry favor with MR Shannon who first brought up the idea of Lisa continuing her career and letting him know via the comment to Lisa that he would not step in the way of her working when married. If Lisa actually was adamant about not working, I think Hank would relent. (with the million invested conservatively, no problem)
    I agree with you psucashcow! Hank said that because of the reaction her father had to her not wanting to work once she had kids. I think Hank just wanted to let her know that he didn't want her to give up her dreams and what she has worked hard for....but I think he was still so excited over Kim telling him that she thought he was ready for marriage that he just didn't say it the best he could have. I think he would be fine with whatever Lisa chose to do, but I hope Kim will ask him for clarification next week, since so many are so ready to crucify him over it....it seemed to be said somewhat jokingly, and Lisa giggled and didn't seem fazed at all.

FORT Newbie
    i personally don't think anything hank has said or done is all that bad...he looks like someone who has his s*** together and knows what he wants. i don't think that's so much controlling as it is motivated. and whats wrong with that?
    i think if hank wasn't so liked by lisa and her friends, people would probably not be so nitpicky about him...

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    I agree with you psucashcow! Hank said that because of the reaction her father had to her not wanting to work once she had kids. I think Hank just wanted to let her know that he didn't want her to give up her dreams and what she has worked hard for....but I think he was still so excited over Kim telling him that she thought he was ready for marriage that he just didn't say it the best he could have. I think he would be fine with whatever Lisa chose to do, but I hope Kim will ask him for clarification next week, since so many are so ready to crucify him over it....it seemed to be said somewhat jokingly, and Lisa giggled and didn't seem fazed at all.
    Yeah, but Lisa has alot of time between that show and her date with Hank to think about what he said. She may have giggled in hopes that he was just kidding, but the whole fear of "what if he's not" is going to get to her, and unless she's just in denial that he might really not be in agreement with what she wants, she should confront him about it. I'm on the fence about this one, I know some guys who are really adamant about their wives keeping their jobs after kids, and others who could go either way about it. This would be a true test of Hank's flexibility.

FORT Newbie
    hank has an odd jaw. and smiles too much. and his teeth are too white. hence i don't trust him.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busheygirl
    hank has an odd jaw. and smiles too much. and his teeth are too white. hence i don't trust him.
    I'd rather be stuck with that fruitcake Renda than Control Freak Hank.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by busheygirl
    Interesting method of choosing who to trust.

Maybe he's happy and uses whitening toothpaste.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Yeah really.. If I was near Hank I would be afraid that he would stab me in the neck with a pencil if I didn't "conform" to the "Hank way".

FORT Newbie
    When I started watching Cupid..I thought Hank was very likable but since the show where one of the girls put him on the spot he seem to change and didn't handle it very well. It almost seemed to me he is the type that when faced with confrontation and someone who doesn't agree with what he says he would do anything to either scare them or manipulate them into his way of thinking

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist

Refresh my brain...why is Renda a fruitcake??

If it's because of his creative idea about selling tickets for appearances, heck, he's going to have to move over! This is NOT a new or novel idea on his part for someone on a reality television series to use it to make $.

Prime example: Trista on the Bachelorette has done a terrific job of keeping herself in the public eye and don't even think that she makes appearances for free. She negotiated a contract with ABC to air her wedding.... for a cool $1 million. Cashing in on celebrity status from reality tv might not be such a fruitcake idea after all.

I love hank I think he the best of the guys left. I think Hank and Lisa have a strong connection together. If Hank doesn't win I wouldn't mind seeing Lisa with Evan. I don't think Robert and Lisa should be together because it's clear they have no romantic feelings for each other (well at least Lisa doesn').

+ Reply to Thread