+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

Are you kidding? Why would you be voting for Robert when it's obvious that there's no attraction there on Lisa's side? That's would be a cruel cruel thing to do to someone.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Are you kidding? Why would you be voting for Robert when it's obvious that there's no attraction there on Lisa's side? That's would be a cruel cruel thing to do to someone.
    I don't understand why people keep saying this, that it is "cruel" towards Lisa to vote for Robert... Sure, I can understand people having their preferences for who they want to "win" this show, but using words like "cruel" and "spiteful" is a little over the top. Lisa is not going to suffer or be damaged in any way if America votes for Robert... she just simply won't win the million bucks, but she can *still* go on to have a happy life, and hopefully marry and start a family with a guy that she actually *knows* and loves! Imagine that!!!

FORT Fogey
    Um.... isn't this a Robert thread. (not targeting you, RV, it's some others).... he just happens to have his own...

-Rach

FORT Fogey
    Aww... such a cute av, fallsplendor!

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    Um.... isn't this a Robert thread. (not targeting you, RV, it's some others).... he just happens to have his own...

-Rach
    Sorry about that, I should have made a reference to Hank in there somewhere... Really in my post I meant it in a sense of Hank VS Robert, since those two seem to be the popular favorites...

All these threads seem to be talking about the same thing, and sometimes I forget where I'm posting...

Surprise Twist

I think CBS is hyping Robert to try to raise ratings. There are only two episodes left and there is no finite information on the structure of the shows. The surprise twist maybe that Lisa makes the final choice.

Send Hank to the Fields

Let Hank buy his own farm without Cupid dollars.

Bingo Sugarlady! You figured out Hank's agenda. Lisa would be nothing more to him than free labor on the farm. I didn't like the way Hank "kiddingly" told Lisa if they had children she would have to be a bread winner also when Lisa clearly said she would not want to work after having children. So, they're not even married and Hank's already telling her what she's going to do. What a jerk.

More likely, Hank was trying to curry favor with MR Shannon who first brought up the idea of Lisa continuing her career and letting him know via the comment to Lisa that he would not step in the way of her working when married. If Lisa actually was adamant about not working, I think Hank would relent. (with the million invested conservatively, no problem)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Let Hank buy his own farm without Cupid dollars.
    You said it. Hank lost alot of points with me when he said that especially the part where he wants Lisa to work & raise kids at the same time. Now he looks like another suitor just counting the prize money. I know people who own organic farms & they work full time jobs away from the farm also. They have to to make ends meet, espicially when the weather goes whacky.
    Hank wants the prize money to buy a farm out in the middle of nowhere, Lisa's income to support him. Lisa's free time to work on his farm and Lisa to carry his children, then raise the children, while she works out of the home. Doesn't sound like she'll get much rest.
    Hope Hank does better next week & doesn't come across as so greedy. :crybaby

+ Reply to Thread