+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

FORT Fanatic
    I'm not seeing Hank as creepy at all. Yes, he did make sexual references but we don't know that other guys didn't also. Remember this is reality TV except that you only see what the producers choose to show. Also, consider that Lisa sure did not seem to be put off by his comments or that kiss.

What bothers me most about this show is Lisa. She's allowed herself to be physically close to EVERYone (well, except Robert but that's just another story). She kisses everyone, tells them how "special" they are and leads them to believe that she has feelings for them. Imagine the whammy they feel when they watch the film clips of her kissing all the other guys.

As someone else posted on another thread..When does jealously raise its ugly head...now. And all the guys are reacting differently...Hank is acting his way, Robert is freaking out with his friends, and Evan is unloading his heart.

I also thought that the line about "I want to take your clothes off right now" perfectly illustrated the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality that the other guys discussed. Hank had been pretending to be this dull witless shy boring country bumpkin until he showed his true fangs on the family visit. But I must admit that I like the bad Hank better and find him more entertaining. Can you imagine how Robert would have been treated by all if he had made the same statement.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    I think Hank is getting really creepy. I think the "take all your clothes off right now" is a hint of his Jekyll and Hyde personality coming out. First he came across as this sweet respectful guy who loves everyone and everything, and now he's deteriorating into cutting down the guys in the house and groping someone he really doesn't know that well on national tv (I mean, he's spent maybe 10 hours with her total?). I thought Evan's comments about being jealous were appropriate, and Lisa gave us all to believe then that her feelings for him were so much stronger than for anyone else--and then Hank is feeling her up!!!!

I think those who think Hank is creepy are over reacting. He doesn't care for some of the guys in the house - so what! He threw a football at Dominic and Dominic threw it back. They were playing boy games of dodge ball. God - haven't any of you been around a houseful of men. Testosterone rules! He whispers sexy things to Lisa (by embarrassment, he didn't seem to realize they heard him and would write it on the bottom) - what else is new. Did anyone else do that and they just didn't choose to show it (she obviously did NOT mind at all.

I like his personality - he is up front and confident and very sexy. He is getting more relaxed and we can see his more controlling nature (not a bad thing with Lisa - she's so bland).

As far as his looks. I love beautiful men. I'm shallow that way and a pretty good judge according to my friends. I think Hank is ruggedly handsome, but not a pretty boy nor classically handsome. Evan and Robert are pretty boys, Dominic and Ken are classically handsome, Renda is cute. And Joe - what is he doing with this group. He is plain and rather dumpy looking - really a Joe Average, but he does not have an appealing personality to compensate - too overbearing and a braggart.

FORT Newbie
    Hank is a fake. His happy go lucky good ol' boy attitude is one big show.

Trust me his real personality is a lot darker than his act.

Jeckyl and Hyde is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Des203
    Hank is a fake. His happy go lucky good ol' boy attitude is one big show.

Trust me his real personality is a lot darker than his act.

Jeckyl and Hyde is right.
    It sounds like you know him? How well and under what circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I also thought that the line about "I want to take your clothes off right now" perfectly illustrated the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality that the other guys discussed. Hank had been pretending to be this dull witless shy boring country bumpkin until he showed his true fangs on the family visit. But I must admit that I like the bad Hank better and find him more entertaining. Can you imagine how Robert would have been treated by all if he had made the same statement.
    Those aren't opposites. Mr. Nice vs. Mr. Nice and horny. That's most guys. And I think people would have freaked if Robert had said those things because Lisa has no interest in Robert. Lisa is inviting Hank to be forward and he was. I can't see crusifying the guy for that.

Did anyone else think it was a little odd that Hank "volunteered" himself AND Lisa to work as bartenders to serve his family & friends?

:

They are using some type of sick double standard on this show. Robert is the person that is being crucified for having feelings and wanting affection. They made Robert seem like a sicko for wanting to kiss Lisa in
    front of children. While it was fine and dandy for her to shove her tongue down Renda's throat in front of the kids and his family on two episodes.

If she is not attracted to Robert why did she lead him on and give him the impression that she considered him husband material by putting him in the top ten.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Those aren't opposites. Mr. Nice vs. Mr. Nice and horny. That's most guys. And I think people would have freaked if Robert had said those things because Lisa has no interest in Robert. Lisa is inviting Hank to be forward and he was. I can't see crusifying the guy for that.

I don't think that she necessarily led Robert on by putting him in the top 10..she also put Scott, Ken and Rob in the top 10...it was a preliminary selection. But, after the last couple of dates, she has realized that she has no romantic attaction with him...just like with Scott and Ken. The difference is that Robert is still there among those other guys that she is developing an attraction to.

+ Reply to Thread