+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 146

Thread: Hank - Suitor

  1. #31
    Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC
    Is someone moving posts around? The last post I made "on this thread" is totally out of context.
    Methinks the board operator is moving all the Hank posts under the original Hank banner to simplify.

  2. #32
    Escaping my own reality!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    Methinks the board operator is moving all the Hank posts under the original Hank banner to simplify.
    Yeah, that's what it seems like to me too. I just went through this thread for the first time to see if there was anything interesting and found I had posted to it a couple times! Then I noticed the other threads had disappeared. That's fine, I can post to this one.

    Anyway, I think Hank was under the mistaken impression that the microphone couldn't hear him. The whole comment thing was pretty forward but I don't find it as inappropriate as some here do. BTW, it was their 4th date ... 5th if you count the group date. I think it is inappropriate on national TV and in this multiple-dating scenario, but if this was a normal one-to-one dating scenario at the same point I wouldn't have any problem with it. Just because he's asking doesn't mean it's going to happen, but it might be time for "the talk" between them. I do agree that Lisa shouldn't be having sex with any of these guys until it is narrowed to one.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    peaceful north
    Posts
    582
    I don't think Hank is creepy. Obviously there is some real sexual chemistry between the two of them for Hank to make comments about it! It is their 4th date, afterall. Plus, it didn't look like Lisa was rejecting those comments. She remained very close, not pulling away at all. If she didn't feel the same, she would have shown it in her actions. I am curious as to what her responses were?
    I also really like Evan. I felt he was being honest with his feelings and emotions, and I admire him for that.

    It really pains me to watch Robert and Lisa. It looks like torture for both of them. I wonder if any of the guys can withdraw voluntarily?

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    I don't think Hank is creepy. Obviously there is some real sexual chemistry between the two of them for Hank to make comments about it! It is their 4th date, afterall. Plus, it didn't look like Lisa was rejecting those comments. She remained very close, not pulling away at all. If she didn't feel the same, she would have shown it in her actions. I am curious as to what her responses were?
    I also really like Evan. I felt he was being honest with his feelings and emotions, and I admire him for that.

    It really pains me to watch Robert and Lisa. It looks like torture for both of them. I wonder if any of the guys can withdraw voluntarily?
    Completely agree Mountaingirl. I bet that they entered into contracts when the show got to 10 finalists agreeing to remain on the show or pay monetary damages to the producers. It would probably be a financial hardship for any one of them to leave the show voluntarily.

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderjeb
    Also I have a question for you women out there.. do you all really think that Hank is good looking? My wife and I were watching last night and my wife thinks he is creepy and "not at all cute." She thinks he looks old, has a big nose, and is really "shiny". She thinks that Dominic and Evan are the best looking.
    Hank's good looking. In fact, everyone but Joe is good looking, and Joe is okay looking. Your wife is right--Dom and Evan are extremely, almost freakishly, good looking. They should both go directly to a modeling agency after this.

  6. #36
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10

    Who does Hank dislike?

    I suspect Robert and Dominic and probably Joe (who I detest). Thoughts?

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey RealVoyeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Des203
    Hank is pyscho.

    I have a bad feeling about that guy. Saying he will eventually be a wife beater may be a stretch, but I can guarantee you he's a total control freak. Did you him with the football? What a pyscho. Robert is harmless....Hank's the guy that is scary.
    I agree, I thought the football thing was a little alarming...

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey RealVoyeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Completely agree Mountaingirl. I bet that they entered into contracts when the show got to 10 finalists agreeing to remain on the show or pay monetary damages to the producers. It would probably be a financial hardship for any one of them to leave the show voluntarily.
    You may be right there! Maybe they learned a lesson from Mr. Personality... those guys were getting fed up left & right about the show and quite a few walked out voluntarily...

  9. #39
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    15
    Well just damn! I really liked Hank but after last night he shot right past Robert and Joe to become the new "Creepy Mc Creepster" of the show in my book--sure hope Evan doesn't do anything icky next week!


  10. #40
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfluffy
    Well just damn! I really liked Hank but after last night he shot right past Robert and Joe to become the new "Creepy Mc Creepster" of the show in my book--sure hope Evan doesn't do anything icky next week!

    I think Hank is getting really creepy. I think the "take all your clothes off right now" is a hint of his Jekyll and Hyde personality coming out. First he came across as this sweet respectful guy who loves everyone and everything, and now he's deteriorating into cutting down the guys in the house and groping someone he really doesn't know that well on national tv (I mean, he's spent maybe 10 hours with her total?). I thought Evan's comments about being jealous were appropriate, and Lisa gave us all to believe then that her feelings for him were so much stronger than for anyone else--and then Hank is feeling her up!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.