+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

FORT Regular
    I don't see any 'potential abuser' signs in Hank at all. He never really seemed angry to me last night....he seemed bluntly honest. I think he is a more mature, responsible man than some of the frat boys in the house, and he probably isn't tolerating them all that well (I probably wouldn't either). I think he is getting more confident in his relationship with Lisa, and her feelings for him, and that is why he felt natural expressing the things he did to her...about desiring her and about his not wanting her spending a weekend with the other guys. Those things are normal in a relationship. I think Hank and Lisa are absolutely hot together, and he seems to be falling hard for her.

FORT Newbie
    Hank is pyscho.

I have a bad feeling about that guy. Saying he will eventually be a wife beater may be a stretch, but I can guarantee you he's a total control freak. Did you him with the football? What a pyscho. Robert is harmless....Hank's the guy that is scary.

FORT Regular

Lisa and Hank...too hot to handle!

Did anyone else think these two were burning up the screen last night? They were absolutely hot! And then the giggly, embarrassed looks on their faces after the video of their date ~ Lisa couldn't regain her composure....Laura was right, they do have an incredible energy between them.....hot!

Escaping my own reality!
    That's a pretty big conclusion to jump to. The only angry thing I saw was him yelling about someone doing the dishes. I lived in some shared housing situation while working at a summer job in college, 11 girls living in a 5 bedroom apartment. Housekeeping would clean the public areas (living room, hall, bathrooms) once a week, but they didn't do our dishes. Everyone dirtied about the same number of dishes, but only about half the girls ever worked on the dishes at all. After a month or two, it really starts pissing everyone off! It also starts to stink within a few days of nobody washing them. One of my roommates and I got mad and stopped washing the dishes, nobody touched them for a week. It really stunk up the place bad! We finally just dragged the trash can to the sink and started throwing out peoples dishes. They weren't too happy, but if they really wanted them they should have tried washing them occassionally. I lived in the same situation (same job) with a different group of girls the next summer and nothing like that ever happened, everyone cleaned up after themselves.

I can see that happening after a couple weeks in the Cupid house ... we were all working full time and eating many of our meals in the cafeteria, we had other things to do. These guys are stuck in this house almost all the time without anything constructive to do ... tensions will build up faster! I'm also guessing that Dominic, like many 22yo guys that went from mommy's house to college, hasn't washed too many dishes in his life. There are probably a couple real slobs in the house, there usually are in a group like that, especially with MEN! There's probably a little too much testosterone going on too

I wanted to say that I totally agree with Stebo.. Hank seemed really normal at first.. but now seems like a potential psycho.. I don't know about the whole "abuser" thing.. but he totally seems demanding and controlling .. like the kind of a guy that drives by his ex-girlfriends house late at night. He was also saying all that stuff about wanting to get Lisa naked.. He kind of seems like a guy that can't take no for an answer. I think he puts on a big show on his dates, but totally has another personality.. even the other guys in the house say that he is a real ahole around the house..

Also I have a question for you women out there.. do you all really think that Hank is good looking? My wife and I were watching last night and my wife thinks he is creepy and "not at all cute." She thinks he looks old, has a big nose, and is really "shiny". She thinks that Dominic and Evan are the best looking.

Escaping my own reality!
    Yes, that was pretty hot! I'm sure they were surprised to have those whispered words put in big captions for everyone to read, LOL!

FORT Newbie
    I also think Hank is not the "all-American nice guy" he at first appears to be. I was completely horrified by the stuff he was saying to her about sex on like their third date WHILE being filmed for national tv-- didn't anyone else think that was freaking creepy??? I used to be a Hank fan but after the way he spoke to Lisa last night and the way he treats the guys, I'd rather see her with Robert. At least she won't marry him.

I felt for Evan especially with that. Frankly, Lisa needs to use better judgment. She shouldn't have told Evan that, basically, being with the other guys isn't like the way it is with him. Even if she really believed it at that moment, it isn't fair to Evan if she even likes anyone else. I understand her need to comfort him about the reality of the simultaneous dating, but to save feelings she has to stay neutral on that stuff.

I agree that Lisa and Hank (or more accurately Hank with Lisa) were burning up the screen. It wasn't Lisa's fault that Hank said the things he did, but I really hope that she understands that having sex with any of them is wrong until the show is over, even if she's decided on one of them and restricts that level of intimacy to only one of them. Until she's only dating one person, it's cheating.

Escaping my own reality!

Is someone moving posts around???

Is someone moving posts around? The last post I made "on this thread" is totally out of context.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc212
    I also think Hank is not the "all-American nice guy" he at first appears to be. I was completely horrified by the stuff he was saying to her about sex on like their third date WHILE being filmed for national tv-- didn't anyone else think that was freaking creepy??? I used to be a Hank fan but after the way he spoke to Lisa last night and the way he treats the guys, I'd rather see her with Robert. At least she won't marry him.
    Wouldn't be awesome if Hank was in the bottom 3 next week? I still think he and Lisa would be great together since she's such a personality wuss, but he could use a little real humility, none of this fake "aw shucks" stuff he started out with.

As for "the other guys" I guess the girls wanted to appreciate his honesty about not getting along with some of the other guys, but in my experience in living with people I don't know well, there's nothing to be gained by being hostile to people you live with, even if you don't like them. Maybe Hank is being true to himself by making it obvious who he doesn't like in the house, but it's not benefitting anyone.

+ Reply to Thread