+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

Taco man is the man ... right up there with nacho man!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    I really think the show did a better job then the Bachelor. Lisa at least got to know these men better then Trista got to know Ryan and Charlie. Hank is great, he is handsome, terribly handsome in fact in that he is unique and rugged.
    Lisa and Hank have had great chemistry from day one - how can anyone say the show has been a travesty after the way these two look at one another. They found something real - good for them.
    I agree, TLynn. I liked seeing how the men acted in different situations. I was really impressed with the way all of them (except Evan) did on the first date where they had to do something to get money from strangers. And it was interesting to see how the men interacted with children. I always wished The Bachelor would do some of that rather than having all fantasy-type dates.

I think Hank is good-looking. I don't know about handsome--but then, I don't like my men to look too pretty, anyway. Lisa and Hank seem to have a real connection. If they get married, I think their marriage will last. I think there's nothing at all to Hank's dark side. The two seemingly negative clips they showed of Hank, didn't seem at all negative to me. Big deal that he was trying to get the guys to clean up the kitchen. I got the impression that a few guys had cleaned up before and he was trying to get the slackers to take their turns. I thought that showed his maturity. And the football scene seemed like it was a game...I figured Hank probably had a turn at being the target too. One thing I'm absolutely sure of, if there had been anything else, the show would have hyped it and we would have seen it.

BTW, even though I don't think Evan is ready to get married, I think he's a super guy. The way he took care of Lisa when she was sick on the boat was so sweet, and I thought his statement at the end of the show was the classiest.

BTW, even though I don't think Evan is ready to get married, I think he's a super guy. The way he took care of Lisa when she was sick on the boat was so sweet, and I thought his statement at the end of the show was the classiest.
    I agree completely!! The most mature thing he's said since the show started!!

K

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    As soon as Ken was eliminated this show fell apart. Without Ken there is no reason to watch. He was clearly the best match for Lisa and she hasn't been the same since his departure.

Are you being saracastic? Ken? Best Match? Really?
    *smooches*

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I agree, TLynn. I liked seeing how the men acted in different situations. I was really impressed with the way all of them (except Evan) did on the first date where they had to do something to get money from strangers. And it was interesting to see how the men interacted with children. I always wished The Bachelor would do some of that rather than having all fantasy-type dates.

I think Hank is good-looking. I don't know about handsome--but then, I don't like my men to look too pretty, anyway. Lisa and Hank seem to have a real connection. If they get married, I think their marriage will last. I think there's nothing at all to Hank's dark side. The two seemingly negative clips they showed of Hank, didn't seem at all negative to me. Big deal that he was trying to get the guys to clean up the kitchen. I got the impression that a few guys had cleaned up before and he was trying to get the slackers to take their turns. I thought that showed his maturity. And the football scene seemed like it was a game...I figured Hank probably had a turn at being the target too. One thing I'm absolutely sure of, if there had been anything else, the show would have hyped it and we would have seen it.

Too bad Lisa forgot the idea behind THIS show, unlike the Bachelorette, was for America to pick her husband, not her. Next week's show will now be so BORING if Hank wins--gee, will she or won't she accept?

retired
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    As soon as Ken was eliminated this show fell apart. Without Ken there is no reason to watch. He was clearly the best match for Lisa and she hasn't been the same since his departure.
    ken liked to kick it oldschool

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    Hank is so nasty.. how could any of you women think he is good looking.. first he needs some shine control.. he is like always greasy..then his head is totally weird.. his eyes are sunken way into his skull.. like a neandrethal.. and he is a wife-beater.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. When I hear someone say how handsome Hank is, I think I must be missing something, because I just don't see it. That crew cut and those sunken eyes - average looking is more like it. "Handsome" is George Clooney, for instance, if you need a reference.

Argh.

You are Cro Magnon. Cro Magnon refers to modern man.

Cro Magnon is not Neandertal. Neanderals are archaic humans now extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. When I hear someone say how handsome Hank is, I think I must be missing something, because I just don't see it. That crew cut and those sunken eyes - average looking is more like it. "Handsome" is George Clooney, for instance, if you need a reference.
    everyone has their own taste and preference. one female's idea of her own personal superman is another's idea of total disgust. same when it comes to guys. i know plenty of guys who find pamela anderson totally hot, and some that find her total trash and completely disgusting.

that is the great thing about all of us being individuals, we all have our own idea of what is good looking and while two people may not agree, it doesn't unvalidate another's opinion. hank is not my typical idea of what i find attractive but once he smiles, watch out! what counts is whether or not there is chemistry between a couple and genuine attraction -- not just for the outside appearance but for the inside appearance as well, and lisa and hank genuinely seem to like each other, so give her her superman!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Hank made it quite clear that Lisa would have to work if she married him.
    So, he clearly has plans for how he would use the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    And then there is that whole thing with the organic winery or whatever it is. If she decides to marry him, does that mean that the money they win in a year will automatically go to HIS dream of a winery or organic farm? What if Lisa has always had a dream of opening a daycare or whatever (just pulling ideas out of nowhere)? I don't recall him asking her about her dreams, but maybe they cut that part out of their dates.
    Well, either way, Lisa has made her choice very clear now.

+ Reply to Thread