+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

And then there is that whole thing with the organic winery or whatever it is. If she decides to marry him, does that mean that the money they win in a year will automatically go to HIS dream of a winery or organic farm? What if Lisa has always had a dream of opening a daycare or whatever (just pulling ideas out of nowhere)? I don't recall him asking her about her dreams, but maybe they cut that part out of their dates.
    Well, either way, Lisa has made her choice very clear now.

I would hope that Hank does get voted to win, but my gut feeling is that the Robert machine was in full swing last night and Robert's line was busy all 2 hours. I know that Hank's wasn't.

Hank is a plain looking Cro-Magnon man who is Shiny

Hank is so nasty.. how could any of you women think he is good looking.. first he needs some shine control.. he is like always greasy..then his head is totally weird.. his eyes are sunken way into his skull.. like a neandrethal.. and he is a wife-beater.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Do you have proof that he is a wife-beater?

Just out of curiosity.

I really don't care who Lisa ends up with now, because the show is a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    Do you have proof that he is a wife-beater?

Just out of curiosity.

I really don't care who Lisa ends up with now, because the show is a travesty.
    Yep, he is a wife-beater.

As soon as Ken was eliminated this show fell apart. Without Ken there is no reason to watch. He was clearly the best match for Lisa and she hasn't been the same since his departure.

FORT Fanatic

Too bad

I really think the show did a better job then the Bachelor. Lisa at least got to know these men better then Trista got to know Ryan and Charlie. Hank is great, he is handsome, terribly handsome in fact in that he is unique and rugged.
    Lisa and Hank have had great chemistry from day one - how can anyone say the show has been a travesty after the way these two look at one another. They found something real - good for them.

FORT Fanatic
    Realistically - if you've fallen in love with somebody - how chummy are you going to be with other guys who want her too? Think about it. Hank is normal, great and best of all Lisa realizes it too despite all you naysayers.

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    As soon as Ken was eliminated this show fell apart. Without Ken there is no reason to watch. He was clearly the best match for Lisa and she hasn't been the same since his departure.
    Are you kidding me?...lol Ken and Lisa had no chemistry whatsoever...they just didn't click..he was a nice guy and all but you could see it wasn't happening between them.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    Hank is so nasty.. how could any of you women think he is good looking.. first he needs some shine control.. he is like always greasy..then his head is totally weird.. his eyes are sunken way into his skull.. like a neandrethal.. and he is a wife-beater.
    Lol, whatever. Hank is the man.

+ Reply to Thread