+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hank - Suitor

The strangest guy that made the top 20 was the weirdo with the blonde curls and dimples that hide behind the chair and made strange faces and sounds. I think they dumped this retard at a hair salon.

CBS should insist that Simon Cowell refund the travel expenses for selecting the suitors. A CBS crew could have done a better job selecting suitors from mail in videos and agency packets.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    Actually, Lisa said no to Renda at the audition....Laura and Kim overruled and got him to the finals....Lisa did let him into the top 10 though (honestly, there were so many that should have been cut from the top 20 that if she had cut them all she would have only had 3 or 4 guys to date).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    The strangest guy that made the top 20 was the weirdo with the blonde curls and dimples that hide behind the chair and made strange faces and sounds. I think they dumped this retard at a hair salon.

CBS should insist that Simon Cowell refund the travel expenses for selecting the suitors. A CBS crew could have done a better job selecting suitors from mail in videos and agency packets.

hahahaha love it! so true....so true.....

Hank will win.

I'm convinced. Even though he scares me.

Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you.
    ~ Crowded House ~

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    What creativity? Ryan showed more creativity writing poems and drawing for Trista than Renda has in his whole body. Ryan also managed to work a full-time job, model, and have a short professional football career while Renda was learning street smarts.

This surreal Peter Pan like street whore should be cut on Tuesday. It is too bad that he will miss Michael Jackson's Neverland party this weekend.
    I agree, let's not confuse "creative" with "having different tastes". Laura and Kimberly called his dates creative because they were different compared to the other guys, but that holistic place he took her to was an established, I don't see why it takes creativity to take someone there. And the afro referee thing was more an attention-getting stunt than creative. Not to bash Renda, I think he's hilarious!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    I agree, let's not confuse "creative" with "having different tastes". Laura and Kimberly called his dates creative because they were different compared to the other guys, but that holistic place he took her to was an established, I don't see why it takes creativity to take someone there. And the afro referee thing was more an attention-getting stunt than creative. Not to bash Renda, I think he's hilarious!
    I do think it takes a certain amount of creativity to have different tastes, and not just blindly do the same thing everyone else is doing... but the bottom line is that Renda is hilarious. Everyone else has been pretty boring, except for Robert of course.

If some people find Renda funny that explains why he has gotten votes.
    Maybe his true calling is stand-up comedian or circus clown.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I do think it takes a certain amount of creativity to have different tastes, and not just blindly do the same thing everyone else is doing... but the bottom line is that Renda is hilarious. Everyone else has been pretty boring, except for Robert of course.

I loved Hank at the beginning, but I started to gradually have a nagging sense that something was wrong behind that huge smile, like maybe he was seething inside while still smiling on the outside. Maybe it's just the fact that this competition is an unnatural situation and it's hard to be in front of the cameras, but he seems so rigid sometimes like he can't relax, or he can't bend a little. I don't think he seems easy going or relaxed at all, and how much fun would that be in a mate? I had Hank picked as my favorite at the beginning, then I thought I was just imagining things, but since I decided to peek into this board to see how everyone else felt, I'm beginning to think maybe there is something to this feeling. If there was no reason for it, isn't it a little strange that several people have a feeling that there is anger under that smile? I don't even particularly like most of the other contestants, but I've felt that some of the others were more open and more relaxed. Again, maybe it's the cameras, but I'm not so sure.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    I loved Hank at the beginning, but I started to gradually have a nagging sense that something was wrong behind that huge smile, like maybe he was seething inside while still smiling on the outside. Maybe it's just the fact that this competition is an unnatural situation and it's hard to be in front of the cameras, but he seems so rigid sometimes like he can't relax, or he can't bend a little. I don't think he seems easy going or relaxed at all, and how much fun would that be in a mate? I had Hank picked as my favorite at the beginning, then I thought I was just imagining things, but since I decided to peek into this board to see how everyone else felt, I'm beginning to think maybe there is something to this feeling. If there was no reason for it, isn't it a little strange that several people have a feeling that there is anger under that smile? I don't even particularly like most of the other contestants, but I've felt that some of the others were more open and more relaxed. Again, maybe it's the cameras, but I'm not so sure.
    I think alot of us have known people who come off as charming and humble at first and have a chip on their shoulder or a generally intolerant nature, and Hank reminds us of them in some way. A few things Hank has said reflect that he likes having his way. One thing I noticed is when he did ask Dullisa questions in the first episodes, it was really just a springboard for him to talk about himself. And I'm not so sure now that Hank will be flexible about the "staying home with kids" thing. We'll have to see.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    If there was no reason for it, isn't it a little strange that several people have a feeling that there is anger under that smile?
    My thoughts exactly - I know I'm judging him unfairly, but it's strange that so many other people have the same take on him.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    I think alot of us have known people who come off as charming and humble at first and have a chip on their shoulder or a generally intolerant nature, and Hank reminds us of them in some way. A few things Hank has said reflect that he likes having his way. One thing I noticed is when he did ask Dullisa questions in the first episodes, it was really just a springboard for him to talk about himself. And I'm not so sure now that Hank will be flexible about the "staying home with kids" thing. We'll have to see.
    Maybe Hank is getting even more uptight now because he's realizing he may just get stuck with this boring chick! The other guys are a heck of a lot more fun by nature and can be more relaxed because they've done their best to alienate the witches by not seeming as committed as Hanky Panky.

+ Reply to Thread