+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evan - Suitor

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    If I wasn't voting for Robert and actually cared who Lisa married, I'd vote for Evan. Hank (his competition I guess) is starting to act like a brat who needs anger management.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Yup - Evan is a hottie! His is at the top of my list right now (especially after the last two dates). He is disarmingly charming and seems to be very compatible with her - their personalities are similar altho he is more outgoing. I thought Hank was No. 1, but I've dropped him to No. 2 and Evan is on top.

Hope he wins - even if they were only married for one year - it would be fun. Besides, he is gainfully employed, and a teacher to boot. That in itself says something of his character.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Yup - Evan is a hottie! His is at the top of my list right now (especially after the last two dates). He is disarmingly charming and seems to be very compatible with her - their personalities are similar altho he is more outgoing. I thought Hank was No. 1, but I've dropped him to No. 2 and Evan is on top.

Hope he wins - even if they were only married for one year - it would be fun. Besides, he is gainfully employed, and a teacher to boot. That in itself says something of his character.
    Same here! Hank was my favorite but after thi sweek Evan has moved up to no. 1 on my list of faves!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12