+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evan - Suitor

Katelyn&Carmen
    If I wasn't voting for Robert and actually cared who Lisa married, I'd vote for Evan. Hank (his competition I guess) is starting to act like a brat who needs anger management.

Yup - Evan is a hottie! His is at the top of my list right now (especially after the last two dates). He is disarmingly charming and seems to be very compatible with her - their personalities are similar altho he is more outgoing. I thought Hank was No. 1, but I've dropped him to No. 2 and Evan is on top.

Hope he wins - even if they were only married for one year - it would be fun. Besides, he is gainfully employed, and a teacher to boot. That in itself says something of his character.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Yup - Evan is a hottie! His is at the top of my list right now (especially after the last two dates). He is disarmingly charming and seems to be very compatible with her - their personalities are similar altho he is more outgoing. I thought Hank was No. 1, but I've dropped him to No. 2 and Evan is on top.

Hope he wins - even if they were only married for one year - it would be fun. Besides, he is gainfully employed, and a teacher to boot. That in itself says something of his character.
    Same here! Hank was my favorite but after thi sweek Evan has moved up to no. 1 on my list of faves!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12