+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by wm54
    Lisa looked H-O-T! No doubt a cutie with a great midwestern demeanor.

As far as the guys, it's hard to believe that this is the best pick of the litter. She has a couple of good choices but others are 50/50 at best.

You'd think there would be more quality eligible guys out there who could have shown up at the audition, but maybe that was the problem, i.e., auditioning to be a mate, doesn't jibe well i guess.

I think the show could have done better by prescreening and eliminating many of the jugglers who auditioned. For Love or Money and the Bachelorette seem to do a good job of selecting quality selections. Somewhere this show missed the boat and she may end up settling. Ironic if you ask me.

It's not so easy to find a quality guy out there. If you know where to look, let me know!!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wm54
    Lisa looked H-O-T! No doubt a cutie with a great midwestern demeanor.

Yeah, but during the wig date I realized she owes most of her "looks" to her hairdresser!

FORT Newbie
    I don't thinks he is ugly by any means...but I don't think she's hot..

When she came out on the show...dressed cute, hair done, make-up done - Yes she's very attractive, but there was a date where she had barely any make-up on she didn't look all that attractive without the make-up...can't remember which date it was.

FORT Regular
    If you hadn't been told Dominic was 22, wouldn't you think he was the same age as the rest of the guys????

I thought Dominic, Hank and Scott had the best dates, the most comfortable and natural. But don't forget this show is edited--look how ALL the "earning money" scenes started out looking like the guys weren't going to get anything. I bet the date with Ken wasn't anywhere near as bad as it looked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123