+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dain

FORT Fanatic

Dain

Whatever was this girl thinking in sending Dain home? A total hottie, intelligent. She'd be well taken care of. She dumps him because the guy doesn't like to sing Karaoke? duh

Basically, I found her decisions of who to keep tells a LOT about her. She's immature and no way ready to get married.

I totally agree with you! Dain seemed to have it together on all levels. He just didn't feel like making himself look like an idiot on national television - Good for him!!

K

I also agree dain was a great person, I don't think he was there for the money either, i mean i am sure he makes enough at his job. Well rounded, what was she thinking?

FORT Regular
    He did seem a bit stiff, although I don't think karaoke is the best way to determine whether someone can loosen up.

Eh, I thought he was boring. Just too stodgy and "I'm a lawyer"-y. I also thought he was a little stuck up - "I'm not used to being rejected." Bummer. Now you are.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Whatever was this girl thinking in sending Dain home? A total hottie, intelligent. She'd be well taken care of. She dumps him because the guy doesn't like to sing Karaoke? duh

Basically, I found her decisions of who to keep tells a LOT about her. She's immature and no way ready to get married.
    Dain is my brother and he is the greatest guy!! I wish all of you had been able to see more of him because they edited it a little fishy! Oh well, that's Hollywood! Dain was really there to meet Lisa and thought they had a connection at the karaoke bar which of course we never saw. They were there like 5 hours... we saw 5 minutes. He was shy about singing, but please, is that the way to test someone's wild side?He is a confident guy which may have come across a little arrogant, but is being confident a bad thing?He also is not at all Mr. serious lawyer man!! He has an old caddilac convertible that he painted like a cow with longhorns on the front and the license plate says "Mad Cow" It moos when you honk it....Real serious guy!Anyway, Dain's a great catch and I know someday he will find Mrs. Right- probably not on TV!!- Anyone interested??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by miss kitty
    Dain is my brother and he is the greatest guy!! I wish all of you had been able to see more of him because they edited it a little fishy! Oh well, that's Hollywood! Dain was really there to meet Lisa and thought they had a connection at the karaoke bar which of course we never saw. They were there like 5 hours... we saw 5 minutes. He was shy about singing, but please, is that the way to test someone's wild side?He is a confident guy which may have come across a little arrogant, but is being confident a bad thing?He also is not at all Mr. serious lawyer man!! He has an old caddilac convertible that he painted like a cow with longhorns on the front and the license plate says "Mad Cow" It moos when you honk it....Real serious guy!Anyway, Dain's a great catch and I know someday he will find Mrs. Right- probably not on TV!!- Anyone interested??
    Thanks for the insight, Kittty. Your brother is hot, hubba hubba!

+ Reply to Thread