+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hank

FORT Fogey

Hank

Name: Hank
    College: Auburn, College of Charleston
    Hometown: Chicago, IL

Which of Lisa's qualities do you like best?
    Lisa is a very down-to-earth, kind person with a great sense of humor.

Why do you think you were selected to be in the Top Ten?
    Lisa and I got along very well from the beginning, and I think that's why she chose me. And dumb luck.

What three adjectives best describe you?
    Honest, compassionate, kind

What is your best pick-up line?
    Don't have one.

What prop, if any, did you bring with you to the auditions?
    A picture of me when I was seven years old with the first shark I ever caught.

What scares you the most about women?
    Nothing

How long was the longest romantic relationship you've been in?
    Three-and-a-half-years

What's your favorite romantic movie?
    When Harry Met Sally

Which celebrity most closely resembles you?
    Luke Wilson

Who is your role model, and why?
    My Dad, who taught me the lessons necessary to be successful in life and to be a good human being.

Describe your perfect relationship.
    A woman who will challenge me in every aspect of life, whether it be intellectually, athletically, emotionally or whatever.

Describe your ideal date.
    The islands (any islands) with a couple of bottles of wine, a good hammock and a great girl.

Describe your relationship with your family.
    I have a great relationship with my family. I'm one of eight, so it's like having seven best friends.

What are your aspirations for the future?
    Own and run an organic vineyard/farm.

HE is far too nice for this show! I'm begining to believe by looking at this thread, that I am the only loser who watches this show!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy31
    HE is far too nice for this show! I'm begining to believe by looking at this thread, that I am the only loser who watches this show!
    Nope your not the only one watching, i watch it too! i got addited after i watched the first show, it is so funny watching the men try out!! i mean the mail man was the best~ he came back twice!

I definitely thought he looked like Luke Wilson when I saw him...He seems nice...

When she picked the top 10--or when we were left with the top 10--Hank was the only one I could really see her with. Maybe I'll change my mind, but I doubt it.

It is an exciting show--that we get to vote--just like on American Idol (I wonder how AT&T wireless and Cowell's production company share profits??). But functionally, it seems stupid. I wouldn't have wanted anyone but me to pick my husband.

FORT Newbie

Hank's the One

If she doesn't choose Hank, he'd better watch out because millions of single women in America will be trying to track him down! He's the one you bring home to mom...and try to hide from your sister, your best friend, the lady next door...

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    When she picked the top 10--or when we were left with the top 10--Hank was the only one I could really see her with. Maybe I'll change my mind, but I doubt it.
    I'm with you. He's the best of the lot, by far, it seems to me.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

He's definately one of just a few, that has any potential what so ever!!

K

Hank the Handsome

Hi guys!! I've seen every episode so far, and I'm loving this show. Of course, like American Idol, the funniest part was when all of the idiots came out to audition. But now, the best part of the show is, without a doubt, Hank. As Lisa put it last night, "I'm Smitten with you"... I think every other woman alive is, too :-)
    The thing that separates Hank from the other guys is that he, on top of being gorgeous, has a terrific personality and really seems like a genuinely nice guy. I got the giggles when I was watching their date, I mean, he's really the one to "beat", I think. Another key fact is that LAURA actually likes him! Kimberly had to say his date was boring, but what did she expect? Jumping out of an airplane and into the Pacific Ocean? C'mon... sometimes a fascinatingly exciting date isn't as good as a good ole' fashion picnic in the woods. This guy's a keeper... I'm really rooting for him!!! :-) But who knows... maybe Lisa isn't good enough for him!?!?!? :-)
    ~*Danielle*~
    George W. Bush 2004!!

+ Reply to Thread