+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominic

FORT Fogey

Dominic

Name: Dominic
    College: Central Michigan University
    Hometown: Chicago, IL

Which of Lisa's qualities do you like best?
    Personality, confidence, smile

Why do you think you were selected to be in the Top Ten?
    The reason I was selected was because of my similar background to Lisa's. My fun-loving attitude towards life was what won Lisa's heart over.

What three adjectives best describe you?
    Spontaneous, outgoing, confident

What is your best pick-up line?
    "Hello, my name is Dominic, what's yours?"

What prop, if any, did you bring with you to the auditions?
    Mom, sister, picnic basket

What scares you the most about women?
    Women's insecurity issues scare me the most. Jealousy is also an attribute that scares me.

How long was the longest romantic relationship you've been in?
    Ten months

What's your favorite romantic movie?
    Life is Beautiful

Which celebrity most closely resembles you?
    Ricky Martin

Who is your role model, and why?
    My parents are my role models because they both taught me how to deal with difficult decisions in life, as well as how to live my life the right way.

Describe your perfect relationship.
    A perfect relationship requires honesty, physical and mental attractiveness, and being best friends.

Describe your ideal date.
    Non stop laughter and fun

Describe your relationship with your family.
    The relationship I have with my family is one of a kind. I am so blessed being so close to each and every one of them.

What are your aspirations for the future?
    Owning my own business and being happy with a healthy family.

It's too bad that Dom. is only 22. He sounds like the only one who has everything in "order" and he's a cuite!! But at 22 and a student, there is NO way he's ready for marriage.

K

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    It's too bad that Dom. is only 22. He sounds like the only one who has everything in "order" and he's a cuite!! But at 22 and a student, there is NO way he's ready for marriage.

K
    I disagree. I have a friend who got married the summer high school finished (ie he was 18). He's currently going into fourth year of University (architecture) and has a child. I can say that he is one of the most mature people I have ever known, not just for his age. Just because you can't see how a person could be ready at that age doesn't mean those people do not exist. And there are people who are just he opposite - old and completely immature. There just comes a time when age starts to mean very little, and the character of a person becomes the important factor.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I agree with GooFio. I am 22 and have been married for over a year (and my husband is one year younger than I am!). So, people my age CAN be ready for marriage and really commit themselves. For me, it was all about finding the right person. Also, as GooFio said, age had nothing to do with it because some older people can be really immature. Anyhow, that was just a side not. I like this guy and I think he'll go far!

Yes, you're both right. I didn't mean to "put anyone down".

A few people are mature enought to marry young, but I believe that most people will have a better life if they first figure out what they want in life, before they marry.

With this said, I hope Dom. will stick around for a while, because as I said above, he's a cutie!!

K

FORT Regular
    Most people who get married at any age aren't ready for it. He's perhaps not the one I'd say is most ready to get married, but he's not the first one who comes to mind when it comes to not being ready. For that matter, I'm thinking Lisa's less ready to get married than he is.

+ Reply to Thread